Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DATAMAN............I think you're gonna have one hell of a long wait sooooo,
    want me to bring you food & beverages? We can all take shifts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep, some of our worst enemies are Americans! ACLU, Lawyers, big business...etc.!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Fox didn't plan for the backlash here of this magnitude. He thought Bush was his ticket to push whatever he wanted. They are trying everything in their arsenal...including the perverse sentimentality, quoting the guy in the army last night. How many of folks from here die and nobody ever mentions it...There is definitely aspect of personal interest here, just like there was a personal relationship with BL family...Thats where the man on top got the money for his initial investments...BL family gave him the funds...they made him rich...and it seems something else is cooking all over again with Fox.

I couldn't reply to Fox better than what the fellow patriot in the previous message already said -

"BULL I SAY!! If Mexico is worried about what happens to their law breakers, then they should stop them from crossing the border."

Excellent, if he is such a humanitarian, then keep the invading hordes on your side, and keep them safe there...so the poor creatures don't endanger themselves while crossing over.

Today in Senate they even bypassed the security clause. They are keeping us in fear about everything else, and here, they behave with total disregard...basically anything for a buck, and then again not for us - we, the people only stand to lose, and they - to gain big.

No scare tactic, mind game, word game...and other hollow strategy needs to be allowed to win at the end. They are putting an entire country and its people on sale to be replaced with what benefits them.

Stay sharp until the end...and we will win.

When a van overturns in San Diego an attorney is hired to protect injured illegals. Because they have rights. And guess who gets the bill with a
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Doesn't sound like they are "living in the shadows" at all.

They protest in our streets on camera and now file lawsuits. It seems like they are living larger than life to me.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Dr. Who, glad to see you here, I live out in Gresham, and am glad to see more joining us from Oregon. Keep moving the word around about ALIPAC, I have been, and it got me a bit bruised up in the process, but it was worth it.

Portland has become an insidiously liberal place and those that oppose anything they (the libs of Portland) do not like, they try like heck to make you look bad, no matter how good of a person you are, all that matters is the Multnomah county agenda.

Keep up the fight for this issue, it is Oregons, and of course our nations last resort to stay a sane place to live.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12