Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Vincente Fox meant what he said

The following was taken from a PBS online news interview shortly after Fox was elected:
    (Inteviewer MARGARET WARNER): "The biggest idea - or let's just say the most provocative idea - as it's been reported here - is this notion that the US and Mexico should have a completely open border. Now explain what you're thinking of there, how soon you would expect this to happen and why.

VICENTE FOX: Well, again, long term, one idea of NAFTA trade agreements is that you compete between each other, of the countries that join in that trade agreement. The idea of a community as a partnership where we join forces, where you complement your economies and you work together for a common purpose. So moving in that direction would certainly make all three of us - Canada, the United States and Mexico - stronger. So, yes, I'm talking about a community of North America, an integrated agreement of Canada and United States and Mexico in the long term, twenty, thirty, forty years from now. And this means that some of the steps we can take is, for instance, to agree that in five years we will make this convergence on economic variables, that maybe in ten years we can open up that border when we have reduced the gap on salaries and income and so on."
    I wonder if he meant the "gap" in salaries should be equalized by his people earning more and more while ours earn less and less. And if there's to be no borders does that mean we'll be able to actually own beachfront property south of Cancun somewhere?
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Well, as I envision it, Americans will have to leave the US because we can't afford to live here so I expect you're right that we can take our meager savings and buy a 20 x 10 "spot" down there "somewhere" to park a little trailer. It proably won't have "hook ups" though. Everyone will have to get used to "urinating" in the yard and finding a "bush" for the other.

Of course, if we could find the right "BUSH", the latter could be kinda of fun.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

President Bush I, said in an interview that his son, Pres. Bush II, had a vision of an area, with no borders, and people moving freely within - stretching from Canada through South America.

That was right after his election and he has been pursuing it full steam ahead.

His first announced agenda was to grant amnesty. He first guest at the WH was Fox, breaking the tradition of inviting the Canadian PM to be the first guest.

He invited Fox to speak to congress, where Fox made certain demands for his people in America. I was so appalled and shamed, that not a one got up and walked out. Imagine a foreign leader being given the privilege of speaking to our congress and standing up there demanding they give 'rights' to his lawbreaking citizens!!! That got almost no play in the media. Certainly, no negative play.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)