Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Chrissy Lee Polis the Transgender Prostitute That Was Beaten in a Baltimore McDonalds Speaks Out (video)

by Cletus P. Stillwater, Jr.
    April - 24 - 2011
    video at the link

The transgender prostitute that was a victim of a savage beating in a Baltimore McDonalds has finally spoken up. Christopher Lee Polis also known as Chrissy Lee Polis claims the fight started because the alleged attacker’s boyfriend hit on her. Ms. Polis claims one of the attacker’s boyfriends tried to talk to her as she was going to use the McDonalds bathroom. Upon leaving the bathroom Ms. Polis said one of the alleged attackers accused him…um…her of talking to “their menâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Victim In McDonald’s Attack Speaks Out

April 24, 2011 11:08 PM
    Derek Valcourt
    Video at the link

ROSEDALE, Md. (WJZ) — The viral video has shocked tens of thousands of people. It shows a transgender woman beaten by two teenage girls at a McDonald’s in Rosedale. It all happened while McDonald’s employees laughed and videotaped the attack.

Derek Valcourt reports the victim calls it a hate crime and wants justice for her attackers.

The vicious assault captured on the cell phone camera of a McDonald’s employee has outraged thousands across the country. The victim, 22-year-old Chrissy Polis—who’s transgender—says the incident started as she was trying to use the restroom at the McDonald’s. She told her story to our media partner, The Baltimore Sun.

“I went to go use the bathroom. Come back out, the girl spit in my face, said, `Are you trying to talk to my man?’ I said, `No, I didn’t even know that was your man at all.’ The other girl came up, spit in my face, then they started ripping my hair, throwing me on the floor,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Chrissy Lee Polis: It Was Definitely A Hate Crime, I Will Sue McDonald’s

by David Badash on April 25, 2011

Chrissy Lee Polis, the transgender woman brutally beaten by two teens in a Baltimore, Maryland area McDonald’s one week ago, says the attack was definitely a hate crime, and adds she will sue McDonald’s and the McDonald’s employees who stood by, according to reports. The employees were momentarily filmed watching and laughing in a three-minute video, as two teens brutally beat and battered her into a seizure last Monday.

READ: “In First Interview Since McDonald’s Attack, Transgender Woman Speaks“ http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/in ... 4/24/19205

Polis tells The Baltimore Sun, the violent attack, which the McDonald’s employees did nothing to stop, is â€

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    It looks like it was a fight based upon race then. They need to be sentencing that as a hate crime either way.
    "The victim was trans-gender!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Transgender Chrissy Polis Beaten in Maryland McDonald's

Opinion by GLAAD
    (2 Hours Ago) in Society / Gay Issues

Two teen aged girls were arrested for violently attacking a transgender woman in a Rosedale, Maryland, McDonald's on April 18.

The incident occurred when 22-year-old Chrissy Lee Polis, who is transgender, tried to use the women’s restroom.

“They said, ‘That’s a dude, that’s a dude and she’s in the female bathroom,’ â€

Victim of McDonald's beating speaks out

Transgender woman calls attack 'hate crime,' has been afraid to be seen in public

Video:
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryla ... 6656.story

Chrissy Lee Polis

Apr 24

I wanted to write a follow up piece about Chrissy Lee Polis who was attacked in a McDonald’s restaurant. She has publicly spoken out about her attack and mentions that staff in the restaurant were trying to make her purchase food before using the bathroom. She makes no mention of being attacked because she was using the wrong bathroom whatsoever in her video and to me it’s begs the question, was this actually a transphobic attack or would the two girls who attacked Chrissy Lee Polis have done so whether she was trans or cis gender?

Anyway here is the video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... HuxPRHvOMU

http://jussiehay.wordpress.com/2011/04/ ... lee-polis/

Teenager charged in McDonald's assault was arrested last year in similar crime in same restaurant

Attack last week on transgender woman prompts rally at Rosedale eatery; bystander who intervened describes melee

Video: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryla ... 7618.story

'Everyone sat there and watched me get hurt': Victim of McDonald's beating speaks out as fast-food giant goes into damage control

By Paul Bentley
    Last updated at 11:53 AM on 24th April 2011
    215 Comments

- Transgender woman, 22, tells of brutal attack
    - 'They were kicking me in the face'
    - Restaurant owner says worker who filmed attack has been fired and other staff face discipline
    - McDonald's says incident is 'disturbing and troubling'
    - Police consider charging black girls with racist hate crime

I'm afraid to go outside: Transgender woman Chrissy Lee Polis was the victim of a beating filmed in McDonald's

The victim of a sustained attack in a Baltimore County McDonald's has spoken for the first time about the beating she received, and how nobody came to her aid.
    Chrissy Lee Polis, a 22-year-old transgender woman, said she was afraid to go outside after the attack, and hinted that it might have been racially motivated - as both of her attackers were black.
    She said: 'They just hurt me really bad, and I'm afraid to go outside now because of stuff like this.'

She said the violence kicked off after she had used the ladies restrooms in the McDonald's outlet, but denied reports that this was the reason why the violence erupted.
    She said of her attackers: 'They just seemed like they wanted to pick a fight that night.'
    She said she was approached by one of the girls, who accused her of 'looking at my man'.
    When Miss Polis insisted that she was not even aware of the girl's partner, the physical abuse began with the girl spitting in her face.
    She said: 'She started ripping my hair, throwing me on the floor, kicking me in my face.
    'I got up and tried to hit the girl. I had her in a corner, to try to get her off me, and the other girl came up and started kicking me in my face, punching me in my nose, rippping my earring out of my earlobes.'
    Miss Polis said there was no way to escape the attack, adding: ' Every time I tried to walk away they followed me.'
    And, in what will cause major embarrassment to McDonald's and its 'family restaurant' image, Miss Polis said staff not only allowed the abuse to continue, one employee - identified as Vernon Hackett from images and comment he put online - filmed the incident.
    The footage, which was put online, has attracted hundreds of thousands of viewers.

Scroll down for video footage

Shocking: girl is brutally beaten until she has a seizure

Brutal: The girl suffers blow after blow while staff duck out of the way, right

Miss Polis said: 'Everybody in that McDonald's sat there and watched me get hurt. Nobody did nothing at all.
    'And then they tried to tell [the girls] to leave because the cops were coming, so they could protect them and not me.

'I remember the guy working at McDonald's was taping me on his cell phone, and I told him to get it out of my f***ing face. And he sat there, and he must have taped me even further.

The fast-food chain has issued a statement about the safety of its customers being paramount, and Rosedale franchise owner Mitchell McPherson yesterday announced that employee Vernon Hackett had been fired.
    Mr McPherson said: 'My first and foremost concern is with the victim. I'm as shocked and disturbed by this assault as anyone would be. The behaviour displayed in the video is unfathomable and reprehensible.'
    Mr McPherson added that action might also be taken against other restaurant workers.

Seizure: The girl shakes on the floor uncontrollably after the attack

The shocking footage, where the 22-year-old Miss Polis is brutally beaten to the point of having a seizure, happened on April 18.
    The LGBT group is now calling on police to investigate the attack as a hate crime.
    During the brutal attack, which lasted for several minutes, Miss Polis was repeatedly kicked in the head and stamped on by two black girls in the fast food store.

Staff stood by and even laughed as the attackers grabbed the victim's hair and dragged her across the floor.
    After shocking footage of the assault spread across the internet, with one site alone receiving 450,000 views by mid-afternoon, police said a 14-year-old girl had been charged as a juvenile, while charges were pending against an 18-year-old woman.

Scene: The McDonald's in Rosedale where the shocking attack took place
    While the incident remains under investigation, local police told the Baltimore Sun they were looking into whether or not there was racist motivation.
    State's Attorney Scott D. Shellenberger said hate crime charges were being considered.
    'If there is evidence that the crime was racially motivated, we will take a look at those charges and see if we meet those elements. We have the ability, if the facts are there, to upgrade the charges at a later date,' Shellenberger said.
    Police said Miss Polis had suffered cuts to her mouth and face but was in 'fair' condition.

Fired: Vernon Hackett, the employee who shot the footage, has been sacked from his job at the McDonald's outlet

The horrifying video of the attack shows the black girls repeatedly punching, kicking and stamping on Miss Polis before briefly leaving the store.
    She manages to get up briefly before they return, again punching and kicking her to the floor.
    At one point they try to drag Miss Polis outside to the parking lot - and it takes the intervention of an old woman eating in the store to stop them.
    After threatening to hit the older woman as well, the girls continue heavily pounding the victim, until, bleeding, she starts to have a seizure by the front door of the restaurant.
    The attackers are warned by an employee to flee before authorities are finally called as onlookers realise that 'she needs help right now'.
    Miss Polis said: I do want to find that... lady who helped me. I do want to thank her in person, face to face. If it wasn't for her I propably would have had the seizure, and they would have continued to hurt me.'
    Hackett raised the ire of his employers after claiming credit for filming the video on his Facebook account, which he has since taken down.
    At one point he can be heard laughing hysterically at the violence in front of him.
    McDonald's have slammed the incident as 'unacceptable, disturbing and troubling'.

The video emerged on Friday on music website worldstarhiphop.com and has sparked fierce debate about the inaction of the McDonald's staff.
    One visitor to the site last night commented: 'Where the heck were the employees? This is crazy and sad.'

Another added: 'Worst management ever.'
    On another site, a viewer wrote: The female 'animals' need to be apprehended, and charged with attempted murder... the victim needs to sue McDonald's for everything they are worth.'
    Others, however, argue that it would have been dangerous for the employees to have intervened.

Warning: Video contains graphic images and profanity

2 videos at the link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... crime.html

Banned
    Whatsthemattermost wrote that blacks built this country.I agree some but not all there where alot of other races that help build this country too.Chinese and Irish help build the rail roads Irish andBlacks coal mining American Indian building skyscrapers Germans and Irish building distilleries so blacks didnt build everything,dont get me wrong the Blacks were treated unfairly so where alot of other races Indians taken off their lands and forced to live on resorvations Irish Chinese Germans forced to live in certain areas.Im not a raciest i think everybody shuold be treated fair and just.It seams to me we all had a part in building this great nation.I hate it for this[GUY GIRL or what ever he she wants to be called]it had no right to be beaten this way i think McDonalds ought to be sued if not them the manager because they done nothing to help.Racism in any form should not be toleratted thats why now the illegals are using it.They know americans wont put up with that.I still hear today Blacks complaining about race issues and how they were treated and it was a bad time in history and it should be done and over with the people in this day and time had nothing to do what happend in the past ive never owned anybody[owe a few]but i have had blacks tell me your people treated me bad i didnt know slaves in this day and time still was going on.You cant blame all that happend about slavery on whites if you look back in history many a Black tribe caught and sold other Blacks to the slave traders for goods and other things,so blacks had about as much to do with slavery as whites did.I may catch some flack on this but thats ok like i said im not raciest we are all americans here and fighting against illegals not each other.