Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WMM wrote:
    What puzzles me more is the fact that so many Americans remain silent in the name of PC. We seriously need a day to march all over America. I would be willing to work on a committee towards that goal. The clock is ticking for us to be counted and let our voices be heard all over the country . . . . . .
    I have pondered this also and I feel hat so many people are just rying to get by and hang onto their jobs if they have, one take of their famlies and pay taxes.

They aren't receiving the double income that the illegals commonly earn. That would be the mother claiming to be single and getting welfare foodstamps, free education and health care, free breakfast and lunch for their kids at school and housing while the dad works for cash.

When people really understand that this is what is going on, they start to pay attention but the news media won't report the truth it only reports on the plight of the poor abused illegals and quote supporters on amnesty.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    MY BABY:

I purchased my ISUZU AMIGO in 1999 and HE is still rolling along and has caused me no trouble, over the years I have had only minor repairs but for the most part HE has only required the usual maintenance. It has been more faithful to me than any man I have ever known.
    Hey, just a quick FYI, in case you didn't know, American Car Manufacturers got together with Japanese Manufacturers in the mid 80's and swapped technology. Since then, American Motors have become much more reliable, and equal to Japanese Motors longevity. I have had several American Cars that have turned over 150,000 miles with minimal manintenance. Some American vehicles are still made in the Good Ole' U.S.A. too by the way. Far, and few, but still here.

I know there are Large Chrysler, and Chevy models in the line today that get above 30 mpg also.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    WMM wrote:
    What puzzles me more is the fact that so many Americans remain silent in the name of PC. We seriously need a day to march all over America. I would be willing to work on a committee towards that goal. The clock is ticking for us to be counted and let our voices be heard all over the country . . . . . .
    I have pondered this also and I feel hat so many people are just rying to get by and hang onto their jobs if they have, one take of their famlies and pay taxes.

They aren't receiving the double income that the illegals commonly earn. That would be the mother claiming to be single and getting welfare foodstamps, free education and health care, free breakfast and lunch for their kids at school and housing while the dad works for cash.

When people really understand that this is what is going on, they start to pay attention but the news media won't report the truth it only reports on the plight of the poor abused illegals and quote supporters on amnesty.
    I agree with all that you are saying. That being said I truly believe that this country is on its' last leg and that only the "coming out of the shadows" of Americans hundreds of thousands strong, will make our government and every illegal alien in America realize that we are no longer B S-ing and that we are fed up with the double standards in this country.

Illegals are raping us financially in so many ways that it is simply unbelievable. The dual set of laws: one set for us and a pass for them. Via this "hispanic" illegal alien population and their astronomical 24-7 breeding policy, we are being breeded out of power in our own country. The continued abuse and deliberate mis-interpretation of the 14th Amendment will be the trump card in the demise of America.

The tax dollars of the few remaining Americans working and paying taxes are being doled out to illegals and their anchors, while our own people are losing their homes, jobs and first choice to the remaining tax payer subsidized benefits that only citizens should be entitled to.

If the rest of us keep standing idly by waiting for someone to take the heat off of the tea partiers (who at least get out and march)it will be a signal to the illegals, corporate masters and treasonous politicians that not enough of us care that America is dying at which point we will promptly become a 3rd world cesspool.

The idiots in office that are pandering to the "hispanic" population are so greedy and desperate for their votes that they have yet to realize that once they breed Americans of other races and ethnicities out of power and become the majority, the "hispanics" ethnocentric population will vote their dumb asses out and only vote for those of their ethnicity.

Thus, as exhibited by Mexico and the latin American countries' 3rd world poverty, crime, corruption and dictatorships, America will become nothing more than an extension of Mexico and latin America's dictatorships and poverty stricken, corrupt 3rd world cesspools. All you have to do is look at their countries to get a glimpse of what America will become. It is obvious that they are clueless in terms of what it takes in order for a democracy to thrive. I also get the feeling that if they should overthrow us and take control of America, they haven't figured out what the hell they would do without Americans paying for everything (ie: foodstamps, WIC, section 8, etc.)

As you look at how poorly latin American countries are run, imagine that as being your kids' future.

Once this happens know that Americans not of their ethnicity will be treated worse than they treat their "brown" people in Mexico.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    MY BABY:

I purchased my ISUZU AMIGO in 1999 and HE is still rolling along and has caused me no trouble, over the years I have had only minor repairs but for the most part HE has only required the usual maintenance. It has been more faithful to me than any man I have ever known.
    Hey, just a quick FYI, in case you didn't know, American Car Manufacturers got together with Japanese Manufacturers in the mid 80's and swapped technology. Since then, American Motors have become much more reliable, and equal to Japanese Motors longevity. I have had several American Cars that have turned over 150,000 miles with minimal manintenance. Some American vehicles are still made in the Good Ole' U.S.A. too by the way. Far, and few, but still here.

I know there are Large Chrysler, and Chevy models in the line today that get above 30 mpg also.
    I had no idea. Wow that's great news. When I make my move to purchase a new vehicle, look for my PM's, as I'm sure that I will need more info.

Will do! One quick note, That is why Ford Ranger Trucks, look like Mazda B2000 Trucks, and Mitsubishi Motors teamed with Dodge, and their trucks were the Mitsubishi Mighty Max, and the Dodge D-50 trucks. I forgot who Chevy teamed with. Geo?

Will do! One quick note, That is why Ford Ranger Trucks, look like Mazda B2000 Trucks, and Mitsubishi Motors teamed with Dodge, and their trucks were the Mitsubishi Mighty Max, and the Dodge D-50 trucks. I forgot who Chevy teamed with. Geo?
    Thanks for the much needed info Johnny, I really appreciate it.

"Now read this and think of Shaun Connery doing a Toyota commercial!"
    You guys are great!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Doing the "Oh what a feeling" jump in Minnesota, on ice. :P

Doing the "Oh what a feeling" jump in Minnesota, on ice. :P
    "Not me I'm not that graceful!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Exactly... that is my personal opinion of Toyota. Not that graceful!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast