Thread: VISIT ARIZONA

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VISIT ARIZONA

We not only vote at the ballot box but we vote with our dollars. If you can't visit, send money to the hotels that have been affected by cancellations in Arizona.

It would help if we knew which businesses support/cater to illegal immigration, as I don't want to give them a dime. There was a article from a woman who owned a bookstore on the border, she got a call from an out-of-stater who supported the AZ law and wanted to buy from an AZ business. The store owner opposed the law, said she kept her mouth shut and took her money.

Can any of you in AZ tell us which businesses support or don't support the law?

I've asked various friends and family in AZ to keep an eye out and will post what I find.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Some one tell me what will happen with the new immigrant arizona law. Tell me the effects over the mexicans in there. Everybody is talking about that law in here.

Quote Originally Posted by BETO
    Some one tell me what will happen with the new immigrant arizona law. Tell me the effects over the mexicans in there. Everybody is talking about that law in here.
    There will be no effects on mexicans because of this law. The only effect will be on those who have entered this country in violation of our immigration laws, irrespective or race, orgin, or national identity.

In other words, if you're illegal you may have a problem. If your mexican, no problem, unless of course you happen to be illegal. Then you might have a problem.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Supporting Arizona with our dollars is an excellent suggestion!

Please see also:

Helping Arizona Businesses
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1052236.html#1052236

and

Support These Arizona Companies
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-196945-0-da ... rasc-.html

Another way to "visit Arizona" is to subscribe to its DOT's incomparable "Arizona Highways" magazine (at first listing above). $5.00 of every $24 year's subcription can go to the Arizona Parks Foundation to help maintain Arizona's state parks, some of which are part of so many of our public lands now being "trashed" by the constant transit of illegal aliens by foot and in motor vehicles across them. E-subscription also available for $12 annually - breathtaking vistas from the comfort of your living room either way!

And welcome to ALIPAC, karol99.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    There will be no effects on mexicans because of this law. The only effect will be on those who have entered this country in violation of our immigration laws, irrespective or race, orgin, or national identity.

In other words, if you're illegal you may have a problem. If your mexican, no problem, unless of course you happen to be illegal. Then you might have a problem.
    I understood. As a lawyer i think is correct because the illegal aliens in here are deported to their homes too.
    We have a inmmigration law too.
    The problem is that USA is overpopulated with aliens because is a cool nation, with cool electronics, cool cars, cool flavours cokes, cool videogames and cool salaries, etc. But never is too late to take some actions.

http://www.migracioninternacional.com/d ... eypob.html

CAPITULO I. OBJETO Y ATRIBUCIONES

CAPITULO II. MIGRACION

CAPITULO III. INMIGRACION

CAPITULO IV. EMIGRACION

CAPITULO V. REPATRIACION

CAPITULO VI. REGISTRO NACIONAL DE POBLACION

CAPITULO VII. REGISTRO NACIONAL DE CIUDADANOS Y CEDULA DE IDENTIDAD CIUDADANA

CAPITULO VIII. SANCIONES

CAPÃ

I'll support Arizona!
    I've been meaning to buy books. Instead of going to Barnes and Nobles or Borders in NY, I'll order it from a store in Arizona.
    Please provide a name of a bookstore who would take my order.
    thanks in advance.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Does anyone know B&D or B&B fruits in Arizona? A friend of mine's sister lives there and sent him a box of oranges and grape fruits from this place. I had an orange and it was soooooooo sweet. their grape fruits was sooooo sweet as well. my co-worker/friend doesn't remember the exact name. i'm hoping someone from Arizona can verify the name and also how i can directly contact them to order a box of oranges!

thanks in advance.

p.s.
    i wanted to order way before the law ever was made public. now, i am more willing and adamant to support Arizona by buying their products.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Going on road trip Friday to Arizona!
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

Well said, NoBueno.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn