Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Visit Tancredo blog - Has audio of Glenn Beck endorsing Tom

Thanks....forwarding on to my e-mail buddies in Colorado!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thank you

Thank you grandmasmad.

That's a great idea.

Tom can win.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    Thanks....forwarding on to my e-mail buddies in Colorado!!!!
    Tom can win this election!

more clips...

Tom Tancredo on the Glenn Beck Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aPASJZdD_Q

Glenn Beck says he might move to Colorado if Tancredo wins the Governorship!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVVJ4wZx5cQ

thanks SovereignMan

Thanks for posting SovereignMan.

During the piece with Tancredo and a lady physicist and another guy running in Colorado, did you catch the part where Beck actually called John McCain a Progressive?

It is about time. He coddled McCain during the primary, did not have Hayworth on, and it was probably Fox News Murdoch rules in place.

I am waiting for any of the other radio and TV "conservative(?)" broadcasters to start doing the same.

April
    Tom Tancredo's Contract with Colorado

I will veto any bill and oppose any referendum or initiative that seeks to increase state taxes, or temporarily or permanently relax any spending cap or Taxpayer Bill of Rights (TABOR) limit.

I will rescind the executive order unionizing state government, institute a meaningful hiring freeze, reduce the number of state employees by 2012, and reduce the amount of state expenditures associated with politically appointed positions, including the Governor's Office.

I will conduct a review of state departments, agencies, boards and commissions and seek to consolidate and eliminate them where appropriate.

I will veto, or refer to the public for a vote, any significant fee increase.

I will support legislation (modeled on the 2007 Arizona statute) requiring all private employers to verify the employment eligibility of all new hires through mandatory participation in the federal e-verify program.

I will work to reverse the massive increase in property taxes brought about by Governor Ritter's mill levy freeze, and the car tax imposed by SB 09-108

I will issue an executive order directing the Department of Local Affairs to thoroughly audit compliance with SB 06-90, and will order DOLA to deny state grants to any "sanctuary city" or any "sanctuary county."

I will veto any legislation that would curtail the constitutional right to keep and bear arms, and strenuously oppose any federal legislation or international treaty that may curtail that right.

I will support legislation, and revisions to state rules, that will promote the responsible development of all sources of energy, including wind, solar hydroelectric, oil, natural gas, coal and nuclear power.

I will support and promote efforts to expand school choice through additional charter schools and education vouchers.

I will oppose any federal stimulus bill that grows the federal deficit.

I will oppose any effort that seeks to roll back tort reforms.

I will oppose federal encroachments on states' rights protected by the Tenth Amendment.

I will reinstate the Owens era ban on Taxpayer funding for Planned Parenthood and other organizations that provide abortions, and I will support and defend the sanctity of human life.

I will support the establishment of a reserve "rainy day fund."

I will support the enactment of mandatory minimum prison sentences for child sex predators on the first offense.

I will appoint conservative judges who respect the Constitution and try to interpret laws, not make them.

I will support legislation designed to reduce the impact of the Business Personal Property Tax.

I will appoint reform-minded conservatives and new leaders who will bring a fresh perspective to state government.

I will support efforts to reinstate a meaningful limit on state spending.

http://www.tancredoforgovernor.co/contr ... orado.html

thanks April

Thanks for posting the contract info April.

McCain

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    During the piece with Tancredo and a lady physicist and another guy running in Colorado, did you catch the part where Beck actually called John McCain a Progressive?

It is about time. He coddled McCain during the primary, did not have Hayworth on, and it was probably Fox News Murdoch rules in place.

I am waiting for any of the other radio and TV "conservative(?)" broadcasters to start doing the same.
    McCain will go back to his pro-amnesty ways.