Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

On May 1st we had to purchase calf feed - poor planning - and it is purchased from one of the biggest illegal employers.

That was all we bought and we couldn't let the little guys go hungry.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Iig
    No worries nntrixie, starvation doesn't take days off, so you made the right choice. But, hey, you won't be patronizing them again and if you tell them why (safely, BTW), they will feel the sting. Little by little, with patient persistence, we will wear them down.
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    I don't think exporting American jobs and importing cheap labor is what our forefathers had in mind with "import/export"
    I sure it wasn't but it is what corporate america had in mind and they found the right man for the job. They should have the slogan "Bush is the Man"

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    I don't think exporting American jobs and importing cheap labor is what our forefathers had in mind with "import/export"
    I sure it wasn't but it is what corporate america had in mind and they found the right man for the job. They should have the slogan "Bush is the Man"
    hopefully, Congress will 'know' we don't appreciate their job performance before too long -- but with an approval rating of 25% they might already have a clue
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12