Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not only That when he announced the results at the end of the show, he said 42 per cent said you would allow law abiding immigrants to stay, HA! never announced how many would not let illegal aliens stay!
    Sheez wonder who's side he is on. Glad I tried to cheat and vote twice!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Quote Originally Posted by coto
    Reporters, Editorial Writers, Journalists - Read this:
    Journalists: Before going to press, post your draft manuscript to this ALIPAC website for review, any of over 4000 members will be glad to help you get the facts straight.
    Correction. Any of over 8000 members.
    Sorry, W, my glasses were dirty.

voted
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Should we find a way to let illegal immigrants stay in the U.S. if they?re hard working and otherwise law-abiding?

Yes 42% 5357
    No 58% 7277
    Total Votes: 12634

How many times did the dreamie brats vote each? Remember on their forum how they bragged about knowing how to bypass the ip filter. The only way to do that is to change your ip. Pretty easy if you don't have a static ip which most people don't.

Should we find a way to let illegal immigrants stay in the U.S. if they?re hard working and otherwise law-abiding?
    Yes 42% 5397
    No 58% 7329
    Total Votes: 12726

Third time voting....love it..............
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why is it that several of us voted and the numbers stayed the same?

Should we find a way to let illegal immigrants stay in the U.S. if they�re hard working and otherwise law-abiding?

Yes 42% 5397
    No 58% 7329

Total Votes: 12726
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.dreamact.info/forum/about2860-0-asc-30.html
    I think my ip's been blocked. I was posting comments from their site to Dee's blog https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogI ... 7666725650 and it might be possible she took my ip from the blog and had the dream act site block my ip.

Damn, have to go change my ip it's been ages since I've done that hope I remember how.

Should we find a way to let illegal immigrants stay in the U.S. if they�re hard working and otherwise law-abiding?
    Yes 42% 5416
    No 58% 7353
    Total Votes: 12769
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes 42% 5479
    No 58% 7425
    Total Votes: 12904

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast