Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Should we find a way to let illegal immigrants stay in the U.S. if they�re hard working and otherwise law-abiding?
    Yes 42% 5514
    No 58% 7470
    Total Votes: 12984

This is not a scientific poll
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quick Vote
    Should we find a way to let illegal immigrants stay in the U.S. if they?re hard working and otherwise law-abiding?
    Yes 43% 5812
    No 57% 7738
    Total Votes: 13550

JRB
    We need to get in there and vote vote vote. These are not the numbers the Senators need to be seeing.

JRB: YES I AGREE. I POSTED THIS POLL ON TWO OTHER SITES TO TRY TO PICK UP SOME VOTES. IF YOU KNOW SOME GOOD SITES WOULD YOU POST IT THERE? JUST POST THE LINK AND ONE SENTENCE TO SUMMARIZE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes 43% 6705
    No 57% 8883
    Total Votes: 15588

CR
    Yes 43% 7469
    No 57% 9840
    Total Votes: 17309

Should we find a way to let illegal immigrants stay in the U.S. if they�re hard working and otherwise law-abiding?

Yes 43% 8041
    No 57% 10525

Please don't let my comment deter or distract you from voting - or even responding, for that matter - but borrowing from the terminology used in the poll question...

I want to know what a 'law-abiding illegal immigrant' is.

Oh, there's no intrinsic contradiction built into that set of words, no, none, not at all [/end sarcasm].

Quick Vote
    Yes 44% 9207
    No 56% 11867
    Total Votes: 21074

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Please don't let my comment deter or distract you from voting - or even responding, for that matter - but borrowing from the terminology used in the poll question...

I want to know what a 'law-abiding illegal immigrant' is.

Oh, there's no intrinsic contradiction built into that set of words, no, none, not at all [/end sarcasm].
    A "law abiding illegal immigrant" can be found in the same category as unicorns, Santa, the tooth faerie, and boggy man. They are products of an over active imagination.

or

they can be categorized as an oxy moron, then they would be like jumbo shrimp, officer and gentleman ect....
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234