Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    A "nay" vote for cloture. Doesn't cloture mean to end debate and proceed with voting for or against the bill? So didn't they just vote to keep the debate going?
    in this case it needed 60 votes to be brought to floor period.
    with our without debates, then there would have been another vote for cloture to stop debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    WHOO-HOO! Sure is good to see McCain on the right side this time!
    Not really

It wasn't the dream act that kept him from voting yea but DaDt
    Sorry, what's DaDt?
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Brown (R-MA), Nay
    GooD! I was watching him closely.

However, I see those two witches here in CA (Boxer and Feinstein) voted for this POS. No big surprise why I feel like I am talking to a wall with those two.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Brown (R-MA), Nay

However, I see those two witches here in CA (Boxer and Feinstein) voted for this POS. No big surprise why I feel like I am talking to a wall with those two.
    Hopefully (Don't call me ma'am) Boxer will be out in November.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Banned

Target the members up for re-election voting aye

Everyone up for re-election that voted FOR the dream act needs to targeted IMMEDIATELY for removal from office !! Dixie,can you complile a list of Congress members that are up for re-election that voted FOR THIS BILL,and post It for our members ?

DADT is Don't Ask, Don't Tell.

topsecret,

That's a good idea but I'm beat dog tired.

I can tell you how to get your answer.

Take this list of Senate Candidates and the ones with I's after the D or R within the () after their names are the incumbents(senators who voted today who are up for election in Nov.).

ALIPAC's List of 2010 US Senate Campaign Contact Tracking List
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-212828.html

Compare that to the by state list above.

Also, the incumbent candidates we just endorsed voted with us on this.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Go take a break and put your feet up Dixie, you deserve a break!

Hagan (D-NC), Yea
    I KNEW that witch was lying when her aides said she was opposed, I knew she would toe the Obozo line! I didn't vote for her, and you can bet your bottom dollar I will be violently opposing her in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Brown (R-MA), Nay

Yeah you mean the Senators of the State of Mexico right? Yeah it will be my pleasure to vote Boxers bony ass out in November. I CAN'T WAIT where is my absentee ballot.

CA VOTERS IMPORTANT PROPOSITIONS
    PROP 21 - If your stupid enough to vote to tax yourself and increase your vehicle license fee AGAIN then your dumber than I thought.

YES ON PROP 23 The fake "global warming" bill - Nothing but a job killer in disguise - will drive even more business from CA

NO NO NO NO ON PROP 25 - No simply majority votes ANYWHERE if this passes it will break taxpayers backs. Did I say No on this?

YES, YES, YES ON PROP 26 - Oh HELL Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Lincoln (D-AR) Pryor (D-AR)

Have finally realized they are becoming the Senators of a border state.

Dixie
    Actually Dixie, I don't think they've had any sudden awakening that just came to them like the light bulb over their heads. I'm an Arkinsawyer and I can tell you that in Blanche's case it has something to do with the fact that she had to face a tough run-off in the Democratic Primary this year and it was a very close run-off. She was just giddy that she eaked through by the skin of her teeth. She won't be so giddy in November because she's running about 30 points behind her Republican challenger in the polls. She's history and she knows it...thusly, she is grasping at any straw that she can grab at this point to try and convince the People of this state that she is willing to vote their way now. This proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that she never had any doubt as to how the majority of the people feel about this issue. No Dixie, her vote was purely a political calculation.

She is actually such a traitor and an elitist that she probably thinks she wouldn't mind so much if we were to become a border state. She's above all the negativity and damage that comes with it. Her family are BIG FARMERS and I'm sure they enjoy cheap labor. Not to mention the lobby pressure from the globalist advocating world's largest discount department store headquartered here in the state as well as the big poultry processors who also like cheap foreign labor. She's the chair of the Senate agricultural committee and I'm sure that it just tore her heart out to cast this vote but politically she had no choice this close to the election.

In Pryor's case, he has been watching closely what is happening to Blanche. He remembers how she ignored the calls of her constituents in the Senate amnesty attempt in June '07. (McAmnesty, Kennedy, Boosh). He understands that we promised her that we would not forget and that we would unseat her next time around after she kept ignoring us and kept voting for the amnesty back then. Her staffers were "in your face" with us on the phone at that time and she thought she could overcome our anger with the passing of time. She was WRONG. I can guarantee you that Mark Pryor has been taking notes and he too knows where the People stand on this issue. And now he knows that our memories are not short anymore.

NO Dixie, they both would probably like to vote with the others in their party. They would like to vote on the treason side but here in Arkinsaw we have made believers out of 'em in no uncertain terms. Blanche might try to do as much damage to the country as she can during the lame duck congress after the election on her way out, but this close to the election, wild horses couldn't drag an amnesty vote out of her. She's that desperate and it's just her political existence that steered her vote today, not the good of the state or of the People.

We see her game and we're still going to vote her OUT!!! At least Pryor's smart enough to smell the coffee.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast