Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hagan`s home land...1939 Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    I thought I heard them say Hagan was a "yes"
    She will be gone in 2012
    Hagan really misses her 1939 Nazi German friends....sooooo sad!
    It looks like Burr is starting to miss his,like wise,friends also.
    When I was growing up these people would be afraid to walk the streets.They would stand out like a towel headed Muslim at at "Sock Hop".

Re: Vote Results for Cloture on S. 3454

Let`s make a list of all of those that always vote against the people of America. Those that always vote in line with the usruper/muslim/creepy two bit Nazi that wants to paint the White House Pink.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Lincoln (D-AR) Pryor (D-AR) Reid (D-NV)

Democratic Sens. Blanche Lincoln and Mark Pryor of Arkansas sided with Republicans to block the bill. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., also voted against the measure as a procedural tactic. Under Senate rules, casting his vote with the majority of the Senate enables him to revive the bill at a later date if he wants.
    =====================================

Lincoln and Pryor both had FULL KNOWLEDGE of this also.

But one must commend them somehow.

How?
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Happy i got your answer.
    Pryor voted NO because he wants debate on the defense bill and this vote would limit debate.
    The staffer said he has released a memo in regard to this and
    staffer also told me that he IS OPPOSED to the dream act and would vote against it if its a seperate bill.
    Staffer said Pryor does not believe those here illegally (even if brought by parents at a young age) should have the same rights as American Kids

Lincoln voted NO because she says the bill should NOT HAVE any amendments attached to it,. but she is a CO Sponsor of the dream act

Happy i got your answer.
    Pryor voted NO because he wants debate on the defense bill and this vote would limit debate.
    The staffer said he has released a memo in regard to this and
    staffer also told me that he IS OPPOSED to the dream act and would vote against it if its a seperate bill.
    Staffer said Pryor does not believe those here illegally (even if brought by parents at a young age) should have the same rights as American Kids
    ======================================

Thank you for that answer.

The state they represent (Pryor and Lincoln - Arkansas) has been a premier destination for illegal aliens from Mexico for a good fifteen years now (started with Clinton, Tyson, WalMart).

Pryor gave a good answer.

Thanks again!

H2

Lincoln voted NO because she says the bill should NOT HAVE any amendments attached to it,. but she is a CO Sponsor of the dream act
    ====================================

Ahhh! Thought so!

What a wormy little weasel she is, trying to make Arkansans believe she has reformed.

LoL

Hope that answer gets the WIDEST DISSEMINATION AND BRODCAST 24/7.

H2

I am an Arkansawyer and Lincoln and Pryor voted no for the reasons that I previously articulated. If you believe what their staffers are saying about it (talking points), then I might be making an observation here.

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    I thought I heard them say Hagan was a "yes"
    She will be gone in 2012
    I can't stand that woman! And may God help us if somehow Elaine Marshall manages to pull it off against Richard Burr. We're just getting him broke in good and can't afford to lose him now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast