Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd

Voters:Please Take the Patriots Pledge

To: Voters, Republicans in congress, and fraudulent anti-illegal immigration voices and frauds in congress.

Voters:
    Please take the PATRIOTS PLEDGE
    “If guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens becomes law I will vote against EVERY republican (at all levels) on the ballot on Election Day 2006"

NoteJust because a republican in congress votes against guest worker amnesty is not enough to receive your support. Remember the 245i dupe and the 2004 sellout)

Republicans in congress:
    If you say you oppose guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens you must be willing to switch parties to independent. If you won’t switch, then you are a fraud and are unworthy of voter support.

Fraudulent anti-illegal immigration voices and frauds in congress who “claimâ€

I LIKE it...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

dxd
    If you like it you can print it out and fax it to any republican that will appear on the ballot in 2006 and is within your voting power. You can sign it.
    YOUR CONSTITUENT

I'm with you DXD, I've been preaching the same for awhile now. The Republicans are in control of Congress and the White House. If an amnesty/guest worker bill is passed, it's only because the Republicans allowed it to happen. Here's where we separate the wheat form the chaff.

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

dxd
    Wavetek,
    RE:Here's where we separate the wheat form the chaff.

Well said!
    Excellent!

Great idea, dxd. You guys are so lucky to even have a chance to influence your elected officials.

My senator is Mel Martinez.

He could care less about stopping illegal immigration and of course openly supports it. He's Jorge's good friend.

Clay Shaw could also care less and the same with Bill Nelson, the Democrat.

It's so nice being a Floridian.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    LegalUSCitizen,
    Keep in mind that if any type of guest worker amnesty is attached in the senate, the next step is conference and whatever comes out of conference has to be passed by the house and senate, so your U.S. House representative(congressman) is very mush in play.( and is up for re-election in November 2006) Since only 1/3 of the senate is up for re-election and many seats are considered safe and out of range of any possible voter wrath, a filibuster raising the number of votes for passage from a simple majority to 60 should be our first move. But the House is a different story, all 435 seats are up for re-election and the House is very much in range of voter wrath. That is why they want to attach the amnesty in the senate.

“If guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens becomes law I will vote against EVERY republican (at all levels) on the ballot on Election Day 2006"

DXD, you are absolutely right. It is up to the senate now and it is time for them to do you know what or get off the pot. The president wanted a Republican congress and he has it. Why can't they do anything for the country?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    JuniusJr,

The short and sweet of it is staring at you from my avatar!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Just because we force them to, does not mean they will always be "with us". It may only be to get voted in again, then they can change back to being a Republican, or whatever else suits their careers after that.
    Here is what I beleive: God gives us free will, to choose to worship Him or not, to go His way or not, He does not force us to do anything, He wants our free will, as then we will make those choices out of desire to please Him, not because of fear; Therefore, it is the same with these politicians.

They have free will to choose to do anything they please. You might be able to temporarily force them to choose what we want, but in the long run, they are only doing it out of fear for their careers. Even though that will make them do it, and as we all agree we want NO amnesty and NO new guest workers, its to our benefit if these politicans AGREE with us and our reasons for being against this all.

We need to continue to make them see the average Americans view of how things REALLY are out here, show them that they have been making choices that are ruining America.

Look at the potential take-over of the Eastern Seaboards ports from United Arab Emirates. Some wise politicians have been speaking up against it, they see that it will destroy us to have an ally of terrorists, controling some of our most major ports in the US.

We want politicians to see things like these few have, only about illegal immigration and amnesty.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast