Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I’ve been telling everyone I know for the past few years, that If you like things the way they are now in this country, and if you approve of the directions our nation is heading, then keep voting for the same old clowns you have in office now.

Frankly I don’t personally know anyone who is happy with the way things are, so in light of that fact, why would anyone in his right mind, vote for an incumbent, that has helped perpetuate the mess were in. Except for a small minority of honest people in office now, 98% have had their shot at trying to straightening this country up, and have failed miserably, so why even think about putting them back in for another go round.

The problem in this country today is most people have lost the ability to think for themselves, and would rather allow some talking heads on TV, or some fake poll tell them how to vote.

It’s all smoke and mirrors, and who’s the biggest liar, and who has the most money to hire the best PR people, and who has sold their souls to the highest bidding Special Interest Lobbying Group.

Right now if I had a choice to cast my vote for an incumbent running for reelection, or voting for a Dog Catcher with a 6th grade education, they just pulled in off the street, I would have to go with the dog catcher, because you can’t get any worse than what you’ve got now.

And if I had my druthers about it, I would have Political Parties Outlawed, and let each man or woman stand on their own merits, and qualifications, instead of licking the boots of one of the two Corrupt Party Platforms.

bit-o-Ruckus
    Texan by birth, Independent by choice, Christian by faith, And still kicken by the Grace of God.

Right now if I had a choice to cast my vote for an incumbent running for reelection, or voting for a Dog Catcher with a 6th grade education, they just pulled in off the street, I would have to go with the dog catcher, because you can’t get any worse than what you’ve got now.
    Better an honest "real" person than a crooked politician.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123