Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW's right about the dems--bunch of pandering woosies. We need to elect a Rupublican Senate and House--then fax and phone the hell out of them until there ears and eyes are sore.

usmcvet--AF knew what they were doing..young jars and old wiskey never mix. Why would you travel all the way to an AFB for firewater, doesn't USMC have it's own watering hole? Or do they just spend all their money on bullets and barber shops?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard somehwere (can't remember where or when, or if it's even a fact), that Senators and Representatives - at all levels of government - hire people to do nothing but check newspapers and blogs for articles and comments about them.

Now, when I post on a newspaper comments forum, I always make sure to "drop names." It helps to promote the good ones and diss the bad ones even if they don't have "researchers."

I'm also all for innundating Congress with faxes when they do something wrong, and emailing or calling when they do something good. Lately it seems I send more faxes than emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    MW's right about the dems--bunch of pandering woosies. We need to elect a Rupublican Senate and House--then fax and phone the hell out of them until there ears and eyes are sore.
    I disagree wholeheartedly and yes the dhimms will be A LOT WORSE, but you know, it is attitudes like this that give the neocons and RINOS their insolence and arrogance. They say, when speaking of pro-liberty-small govt types, "where they going to go? Who are they going to vote for?" And they continue with their lying, unconstitutional, whorish ways. Well I for one have had enough. For those who say "oh dear, what if Pelosi becomes speaker, sob, sob." Get real. Face up to the fact that there is NO DIFFERENCE between the two parties. Both only care about partisan politics and to hades with the American taxpayer and voter. Except for every other October. F that. The ONLY thing they understand is power. Well, kick them out, let them find a real job for a change, and maybe just maybe they will learn some humility. We did it to Gebhardt and we can do it to the RINOS. Heaven help us if Guilliani or McCain get elected. The facade of the Republicans will be on the face but the heart and soul will be the black entity of social welfare and an imperial executive, gutting the constitution. Hell, what did they just pass before they absconded??? the single biggest destruction of the Constitution since Lincoln. We can kiss the 4th Amendment goodby. Private property is no longer thanks to Kelo, and of course they will use that to grab more land for the NAFTA/CAFTA highway from Mexico to Canada. Wake up people. The only way out is via independants and third party candidates. Get behind them and push like hell.
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    usmcvet--AF knew what they were doing..young jars and old wiskey never mix. Why would you travel all the way to an AFB for firewater, doesn't USMC have it's own watering hole? Or do they just spend all their money on bullets and barber shops?
    Wild indians and whiskey eh? Well, kinda. If you had a shopping list for the platoon, then you went to the AF exchange. I guess you could have bought booze in the ville but I never played the black market. Sure as hell the greenbacks we traded would have bought the rocket that fell on our heads. No thanks. Bullets and barber shops??? Not bad. I've got to remember that one.
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

MW
    usmcvet wrote:

I disagree wholeheartedly and yes the dhimms will be A LOT WORSE, but you know, it is attitudes like this that give the neocons and RINOS their insolence and arrogance. They say, when speaking of pro-liberty-small govt types, "where they going to go? Who are they going to vote for?" And they continue with their lying, unconstitutional, whorish ways. Well I for one have had enough. For those who say "oh dear, what if Pelosi becomes speaker, sob, sob." Get real. Face up to the fact that there is NO DIFFERENCE between the two parties. Both only care about partisan politics and to hades with the American taxpayer and voter. Except for every other October. F that. The ONLY thing they understand is power. Well, kick them out, let them find a real job for a change, and maybe just maybe they will learn some humility. We did it to Gebhardt and we can do it to the RINOS. Heaven help us if Guilliani or McCain get elected. The facade of the Republicans will be on the face but the heart and soul will be the black entity of social welfare and an imperial executive, gutting the constitution. Hell, what did they just pass before they absconded??? the single biggest destruction of the Constitution since Lincoln. We can kiss the 4th Amendment goodby. Private property is no longer thanks to Kelo, and of course they will use that to grab more land for the NAFTA/CAFTA highway from Mexico to Canada. Wake up people. The only way out is via independants and third party candidates. Get behind them and push like hell.
    I agree with you for the most part, but you need to understand, many of us on ALIPAC have been forced into a position where the illegal immigrant issue is the MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE in our life at this time. Since that is the case, we could never vote to purposely destroy our cause or on anyone that supports amnesty and a huge guest-worker program. Why would a group, like us, want to cut of our nose to spit our face? Let's face the cold hard facts, the majority of the Democrats are currently the enemy and a majority of the Republicans, while not necessarily our friends, are the best shot we have and preventing amnesty and a huge guest worker program. Personally, I prefer to continue this battle without making the odds less favorable to my cause. I repeat, an amnesty/massive guest worker program will be signed into law in 2007 if the Democrats take control of U.S. House of Representatives.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW: possibly an amnesty might be passed if the dhimms walk in. I understand about illegals being the raison d'etre for ALIPAC, and am on board with you. However, at some point we all have to stop selling our souls for a single chess piece. We have got to understand that if our goal is to work within one of the two major parties, vs. the 3rd party independent/constitution party route which I personally favor, then how do you propose to get the attention of the so-called conservative party unless, and until, to paraphrase Everitt Dirkson, you make them feel the heat so they can see the light?? You are not blind to the fact that the recent fence bill has no funding, at least to hear Cornyn tell it, and has not been signed by the Pres. What makes you think he is going to sign it? Even if he does, so what do you think is going to happen? HOW are the dhimmicrats going to be any worse than the US Senate and the corrupt executive branch?? No way. I am not voting for Price, Chambliss or Isakson. They are all guilty by association. I am sick of the incumbents. I am sick of the judiciary. I refuse to enable a dirty politician because of a single issue. It will take a dhimmicrat victory to shake some sense into the American sheeple and I for one hope it happens. To hades with McCain, Guilianni, Hegel, Graham, Specter, Cornyn, and the rest of them. There is nothing the dhimms can do in four years that can't be turned around. Our republic has been helped down the slippery slope of NWO globalization thanks to the Republicans in office now. What makes you think they are going to change? Look what they did/are doing to Randy Graf for crying out loud.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12