Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Wackident's Speech Tonight

Okay. I've been out Christmas shopping all day and after a long day of listening to Spanish MORE than I heard English....I am not feeling too nice towards the President tonight.

SO during his speech tonight, I want to know if he is going to mention the Immigration issue after such an important week of working on it
    My bet is that he will not mention it. He treats it as though the Iraq War is ALL we are concerned about. In fact it is probably very convenient for him tonight to try to turn our attention away from it. Of course we are concerned about the Iraq War, but we are facing another huge problem everyday. An invasion of people who think it's okay to break the law, if it benefits them.

This is another thing which is so aggravating for the American people. He is an aggravator. People don't like to be so aggravatated all the time.

I did a pretty good survey around Pompano Beach today
    talking to as many Americans as I could. EVERY American is now up on this issue, and they expect something big to be done. I'm noticing that many Americans I talk to, are almost surprised that our voices are actually being heard, and they are like little kids, so hopeful and happy, when I tell them what is going on !

It's a good thing to see, instead of the quiet American just walking by it all, all thinking that there is nothing they can do about it.

No, President Bush, you cannot and should not continue to hide from our problems. We will not let you. You will hear from us. That is for sure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hear THAT BusheyBoy???

We're watching you; we're dissecting every word; and gettin' ready to cook your goose at an Impeachment Hearing.

Oh yeeeah, Americans are Fed UP with you and your Traitor Ways. We didn't vote for a King, we voted for a President to represent our best interest in accordance with our laws includng specifically US Immigration Law.

And you've breached your duty; breached your oath; breached our trust which means you have betrayed us; lied to us; cost us trillions of dollars; and cost many citizens their lives.

How worse could it get?

What more does anyone need to know about you to know that you need the BOOT!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hope he doesn't impose upon our freedom of speech.

Naw !! This is America !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Okay. I've been out Christmas shopping all day and after a long day of listening to Spanish MORE than I heard English....I am not feeling too nice towards the President tonight. " - LegalUSCitizen

Gee, I had the same thing happen to me today.

Matter of fact, a little girl came up to me in a shoe store and said something to me in Spanish. At first I thought she was talking to herself, but when she spoke directly to me, I knew she was talking to me. I said "no habla espanol" and she then spoke to me in perfect English and asked me if I knew where the kids slippers were.

What a Country!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...