Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WAKEUP AMERICA

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WAKEUP AMERICA

WAKEUP AMERICA, Mexicans hold key jobs everywhere and if you're not mexican, chances are that you won't get hired because, you won't fit well in a mexican labor force!!!
    They're all over... Restaurants, markets, bakeries, car repairs, airport security, jails, manufacturing, industrial, construction, housing, all janitorial, state agencies, federal agencies. Just about anywhere you go daily, you'll see mexicans on your way laughing at you... They get wealthier and wealthier, I see them drive expensive SUVs, I see them own more than one house. My friends, that's only a tiny part of the picture. Now imagine that they decide to carry on a general strike!!! Do you see what could happen? YES, this country could come to a complete stop!! What would happen then??? FRIGHTENING!! ISN'T IT?

Welcome to ALIPAC goamerica.

I do believe America had a wake up call today. Finally across tv screens throughout the country there were tens of thousands of people demanding something to which they're not entitled.

Those jobs you mentioned did not miraculously appear 5-10 years ago. They were here before the human tsunami. They were done and will be done again by people who have a legal right to do them.

Frightening? Hardly. Every time I saw thousands of people waving Mexican flags and carrying signs the vast majority of people here couldn't understand a smile came across my face. I know that America was truly awakened today.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    I do believe America had a wake up call today. Finally across tv screens throughout the country there were tens of thousands of people demanding something to which they're not entitled.
    To me it was more than that. To me is seemed they were the leaders of a successful foreign invasion dictating surrender terms.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can only speak for my street. Everyone is aware of it, everyone is angry.....and that's in South Florida which I wouldn't exactly call mainstream America. I was very surprised yesterday that everyone knew about it and in the best interest of everyone, I am not going to repeat what their unanimous sentiments were. I would prefer not to.

Maybe because I am actively working on this and calling, faxing etc., I am not as surprised as they are and I am more calm and confident about the outcome than they are.

I plan to try to direct their 'concerned energy" (shall we call it that ?) to the phone, faxes and emails tomorrow. I'm hoping it will relieve some of their anxiety.

They are in for a rude awakening is my guess.

Wake Up America!!

And welcome to ALIPAC, goamerica. That is a great post you made and something every Americans needs to think about and stop this nonense now!!

Get these people out of the country.

DEPORT NOW!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The images were unbelievable. To have the guts to demand such a thing is beyond me. There was a time illegals would have stayed hidden in a basement hoping to have never been found out but these people came out and basically dared us to do anything about it. There is strength in numbers.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetincali
    The images were unbelievable. To have the guts to demand such a thing is beyond me. There was a time illegals would have stayed hidden in a basement hoping to have never been found out but these people came out and basically dared us to do anything about it. There is strength in numbers.
    Bush himself said he wanted them to 'come out of the shadows". He got his wish today for sure.

Welcome Sunsetincali.

Bush has once again put his foot in his mouth.

Thanks for the welcome!
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

we're surrounded in a world of laughing mexicans, yeah that's a world view alright, damn this just makes me even more ashamed of being *gasp* white. Oh dear lord. What will come of me? I need to change my name to something not white. I need to stop speaking English. Parlez vouz francais?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast