Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WAKEUP AMERICA

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Bye it was fun while it lasted. Have a nice trip to Europe.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My friends, that's only a tiny part of the picture. Now imagine that they decide to carry on a general strike!!! Do you see what could happen? YES, this country could come to a complete stop!! What would happen then??? FRIGHTENING!! ISN'T IT?
    No, I don't see that happening. I think that if they take off work to strike they should be fired and deported. Literally thousands of them have taken off work since March 10 to protest. Did the country shut down? Nope, only traffic shut down on the streets where they were waving around their national flags and spitting on ours. I think it would be wonderful if they all went on strike. It would show people how little we do need them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this is very true. It is just as racist as me not hiring anyone who is not white... not that I would do that becasue I am a Quaker and grew up in a tolerant society.

When I first moved to Dallas I tried to get a Point of Sale job all over. Some actually wadded my application up and tossed it in the trash in front of me. I finally landed a job at GameStop where the manager is hispanic and so was another. One of the managers does not speak english and expressed his anger that other hispanics ask him for favors because he looks hispanic. He said "Im not them, Im an American" I told him my beliefs and next thing I know the main manager (other hispanic) removed me from the schedule. He didn't fire me, just refused to schedule me.

I now have a job where hispanics, blacks and whites all work together in english. Well most of the time. The one hispanic lady calls people to confirm appoints, these people must know english for us to have scheduled them, if they know spanish she talks to them in spanish. It sickens me so much.

Race is NOT THE ISSUE

Look, I think we can all agree...this issue from our perspective is NOT about race, though the Latino movement wants to make it so.

I do not care if someone is white, black, indian, Chinese, Japanese, do not care where they are from, what their country of origin is, nor care what their ethnic heritage is...if you are LEGALLY here, you deserve a job, you deserve whatever protections our laws and consitution provides you as a LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZEN.

Conversely, I do not care if you are from Ireland or from Mexico, if you came here illegally, YOU ARE A CRIMINALLY, you are NOT ENTITLED TO PROTECTIONS UNDER OUR LAWS. In short, you should be processed, fined or punished, and immediately deported. If your home country will not take you back, then you should be interned in a camp built along the border, or perhaps on some remote island until such time as you as a law breaker can make alternative arrangements that see you leave our nation.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Now imagine that they decide to carry on a general strike!!! Do you see what could happen? YES, this country could come to a complete stop!!
    I, too, wish they would hurry up and DO this! They have tried, as mentioned in a post above, but it has been pretty unnoticable. It is mostly Mexican restaurants that have closed down and their customers are.....
    That's right - the same people who are on strike mostly.

I think several that closed down found themselves up on the wehirealiens.com website and a complaint filed with ICE. ICE may not be able to go into a demonstration and check papers, but they sure can USE information to raid a business afterwards - and they have shown themselves willing to do so!

As far as the "economy" being shut down, I DON'T THINK SO!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Does ICE even have the manpower to anything? I dont even think they have a uniformed inspection division anymore.

I have filed written complaints to ICE and called them with proof that businesses are violating the law by solely hiring Illegal Aliens. One is a landscaping company that has several thousand employees that do golf course maintenance and HOA maintenance.

They are a joke. They have not responded to one of my complaints. I have called them and done so in writing and the bottom line is they will do nothing. If you do call be prepared to get jerked around for about 1/2 hour. They will tell you that you have contacted the wrong person or office.

Just check how many businesses have been fined since GWB has taken office. When Clinton was President, they fined approx 475 businesses for hiring Illegal Aliens in his last term.

In 2004, they fined 2.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Hello

I have been observing the "take-over" of america for a while now, but was not sure if it was me developing an unjustified bias for latinos until I saw by pure accident on Yahoo website, the coverage of recent street demonstrations in Los Angeles where 1000's of illegal latinos marched in protest to laws passed by congress to make them felons. As soon as I finished reading it, I immediately started a www search to friends out there and here I am, WHAOH!! 100's of friends. HELLO EVERYONE!! Thank you for your warm welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    They are in for a rude awakening is my guess.

Wake Up America!!

And welcome to ALIPAC, goamerica. That is a great post you made and something every Americans needs to think about and stop this nonense now!!

Get these people out of the country.

DEPORT NOW!!

Welcome, GoAmerica! We are glad to have you here! I think that the protests are going to wake up alot of Americans to this invasion, at least we hope so!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Lets hope that the senate will not pass a law to allow illegals to stay here if they take jobs that americans don't wanna do. That would of course be a big mistake to pass such a law because unscrupulous employers can always fake job applications to show that no americans applied for the job. Meaning it would actually help illegal immigration to even grow beyond what it is today.

Some time ago and to satisfy my curiosity, I looked inside numerous restaurant kitchens here in the san francisco area and found that an alarming 95% of them had an "all-mexican" crew. That included thai, chinese, french, italian, vietnamese, japanese, american steakhouse, greek, indian restaurants where chefs, cooks, food preps were all mexicans. Many cooking school are sponsored by the state of california and get mexicans free tuitions thru programs like farm workers, low income, latino community development, etc... If you're not mexican or latino, you either have to pay full tuition or get a federal grant if you are eligible and know how. Often, I have to ask myself if it is still our America!! one nation under God...

Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    Welcome, GoAmerica! We are glad to have you here! I think that the protests are going to wake up alot of Americans to this invasion, at least we hope so!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast