Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Anyone can get the $4.00 medicine if they are using one that is on the list. They don't ask your income. I get one of my blood pressure meds from them for $4.00.

I figured this crap was going to happen with Wal-mart when I saw a sign on one of their stores in Texas 5 years ago that said you have to speak Spanish to apply for a job there. I've about had it with Wal-Mart, anyway. Think I'll look around for another pharmacy.
    Not that Target is any better... but they offer the same thing. I refuse to shop at Walmart as in my opinion, they are a leader in their illegal activities when it comes to illegal aliens!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

At the June 30 rally in DC sponsored by Let Freedom Ring America, one of the speakers was an RN (can't remember her name) who described all of the diseases that the illegal aliens are bringing into the United States. She said that she wouldn't go into a Walmart or Dollar Store without wearing a mask.

They talk about takeover's. Well Bush has allowed Walmart to take over everything. If illegal immigration is taken care of, Walmart will be one of the biggest losers. There stock is purchased on how many illegals they have working for them. They really are riding on false stock quotes. Just like Enron did. If we stop the illegal immigrant from working at Walmart they will nose dive.
    That is the number one reason why Bush will not get rid of Illegal's.
    Look up the Walton family on Bush and see what they give him in money and you will see that this is one of the big reasons for Illegal Immigration.
    Start with Alice Walton.

http://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/index.asp
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Try Costco or Walgreens pharmacy,also most pharmacies will match Walmarts prices to get your business or at least they did for me.
    Try your local pharmacy. Pay a little more but do your share to keep these corporations that shut everyone down in business.

And I was honored to help present $3 million of that to the Hispanic Scholarship Fund. Today we continue to work with LULAC National Educational Service Centers to provide scholarship opportunities for deserving students and to develop leaders for the future.

Isn't one of their arguments for the Dream Act, that they need in state tuition to afford college? Well where is that $3 million going?

Where is the $3million in scholarships for AMERCIANS regardless of race or etnicity?

I hate Walmart and have always hated them. In my opinion they are pure evil for many reasons. I never understood the big fascination with them. This place really needs a huge boycott. Unfortunately it would never happen, too many people love Walmart for reasons I do not understand.

Every week I look in their flyer and nine times out of ten they are NOT cheaper than other stores in my area. If they are it is less than ten cents. I am not wealthy by any means, but I will forgo the ten cents not to shop there.

Did anyone notice when going to the link, that LEE SCOTT is listed as CEO of Wal-Mart?

"15,000 people applied for as little as 400 jobs" "Evergreen park 25,000 people applied for as little as 325 Jobs" This article pretty much blows the theory we need guest workers wouldn't you say!! Or more legal or illegal people at all for that matter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WE NEED LOTS OF HELP HERE ALIPAC TEAM, PLEASE GET INVOLVED AND HELP OUT!! CHECK ALL THE LINKS BELOW AND PICK ONE OR MORE OF THE PROJECTS YOU CAN HELP WITH, !! WE HAVEN'T GOT OUR COUNTRY BACK YET

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    fedupinwaukegan needs help check out this link!!If you are anywhere near the conference great time to meet William from ALIPAC
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73007
    ALIPAC needs donations to stay afloat and in the fight Please give what you can!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    NEW BLITZ....GET INVOLVED...PLEASE!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 564#418564
    DIXIE NEEDS HELP ON A PROJECT FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS TIME!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73375
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    "15,000 people applied for as little as 400 jobs" "Evergreen park 25,000 people applied for as little as 325 Jobs" This article pretty much blows the theory we need guest workers wouldn't you say!! Or more legal or illegal people at all for that matter!
    Very true! If I am remembering correctly , our friend Sen Sessions used this fact in one of his speeches on the senate floor.

Wal-Mart openly employs illegal aliens. They also sell cheaper than cheap Chinese stuff that is poisoness or falls apart. All Wal-Marts must go!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Walmart pays politicians to keep doing what they are doing. They are trying to monoplize. Bush is making sure they will.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12