Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    Maybe I shouldn't say this but,
    I like the idea of Mexicans segregating themselves and staying away from Americans. Let the Illegal aliens shop in their own Segregated Spanish only no English language allowed stores.
    I refuse to shop in environments that cater to them.

For those who don't know; life in California is all about staying away from the invaders.
    I was going to say something like this also. It's not being around Mexicans so much as being around those who refuse to learn English. I don't care what color someones skin is - just speak English!

By the way, didn't Vons have a hispanic version grocery store about ten years or so ago? There was Vons, Pavillions, and then the Spanish version, but I can't think of the name.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree. If this will get them out of our stores, then maybe perhaps for once I can shop in peace without having to listen to them chattering away in spanish, and watching them all waddle around pregnant with 3 kids hanging off their shopping carts.

I have to admit, I have gone to Walmart a couple of times this year, mainly because one can of Pedigree dog food costs 64 cents, while the cheapest I have found in any other store is 97 cents. Same company, same brand, same size can.
    But the good news is, which caused me shock and awe, was that I was able to buy at Walmart a wooden rolling pin and a plastic pill box, both made in the USA.
    I read every box and especially have to laugh at "product of USA" which probably means we sent the specs and materials to China, they manufactured the parts which were shipped back to us for assembly. And I love the boxes that say nothing more than "Distributed by..." some company in the US. And there are a few boxes I have run across that say nothing more than "Printed in the USA." It doesn't matter if you buy at Target or Walmart, especially in appliances of name brands we trust, they will be made in China.
    While I have been at war with Walmart for years (and it nearly got me fired from a newspaper job), their way is to mow down communities of small businesses without a thought. On Fort Myers Beach, FL, they blanketed the entire Beach and surrounding community with a circular with an easy post paid return card saying yes, I want a Walmart here which would be sent on to our county commission. They would have destroyed hundreds of local businesses while there was a SuperWalmart about five miles away from their proposed location. They lost, but about the same time in Mt. Vernon, VA, they were trying to get a Walmart right next to George Washington's home. I just hope they don't go so far as offering live ducks and chickens which the employees will be happy to slaughter for you at the deli counter like the Walmarts in China. Will try to find a link to CNBC's David Faber report on Walmart operations. It was called AGE of Walmart.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

jjmm what you said is soooooooooooooo true.

You know life these days in California is all about staying away from the invaders.

Here in LA your sanity depends upon steering clear of the 3rd world invaders. Come to think about it most of our money goes to not having them around.

We pay extra to live in more expensive neighborhoods and towns so we don't have to live around them and our kids don't have to suffer and compete with them in public schools.

We pay extra to send our kids to private schools so our children don't have to be dragged down to their level.

We pay extra in gas bills, because we have to live in far away suburbs so our families won't be effected by their crime and their filth.

We pay extra for food and other consumer items so we can sheild our selves from them when we shop.

We pay extra in taxes to pay for their medical bills, their education, their incarceration, and their political organizations [LaRaza].

Imagine what we could do for our families and our businesses with that extra money if we didn't have to pay so much to keep the invaders form debasing our lives.

You know life these days in California is all about staying away from the invaders.

Here in LA your sanity depends upon steering clear of the 3rd world invaders. Come to think about it most of our money goes to not having them around.

We pay extra to live in more expensive neighborhoods and towns so we don't have to live around them and our kids don't have to suffer and compete with them in public schools.

We pay extra to send our kids to private schools so our children don't have to be dragged down to their level.

We pay extra in gas bills, because we have to live in far away suburbs so our families won't be effected by their crime and their filth.

We pay extra for food and other consumer items so we can sheild our selves from them when we shop.

We pay extra in taxes to pay for their medical bills, their education, their incarceration, and their political organizations [LaRaza].

Imagine what we could do for our families and our businesses with that extra money if we didn't have to pay so much to keep the invaders form debasing our lives.
    Yes! Just imagine how great things would be in our country if we didn't lose jobs to illegal aliens, didn't have deflated wages and salaries because of illegal aliens, didn't have schools degenerating because of illegal aliens, didn't have increased taxes and government spending because of illegal aliens, didn't have prisons full of illegal aliens, and cemeteries filled with the corpses of US citizens killed by illegal aliens and families trying to survive without their loved ones.

It would be like it's supposed to be, the land of the free and the home of the brave instead of the land of the poor and the home of the sneaky.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hear you!

Today, I literally got ran into a curb by a hispanic in a Honda. I was attempting to get over to make a right turn, when the car in front of me had the same plan except no signal, just move over and cause me to slam on the brakes. We caught up to him (still yammering away on the phone) made a gesture to roll down the window, and told him "Hey man, time to get off the phone - you just ran us off the road!" To his credit he did apologize, but then proceeded to continue to drive using no signal while changing in and out of lanes.

Later, I was in Home Depot buying soil for my garden, and lo and behold, there is another one, a man with his wife and kids talking as loud as can be on a cell phone (in spanish) AND yelling at his kids (in spanish) in between.

It's all I can do not to scream.

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    I havent been in a walmart in over a year. I never will go into a walmart. I shop at Target or somewhere else.
    I'm with you. I'd rather pay a little more and see only english signs and mostly American shoppers.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123