Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    guys help me understand where this is going,

Are you saying all theses Businesses?
    Are on the list that a criminal alien supporter is receiving finance from. (they are paying La Raza?) or are they on the list with out their knowledge.
    Or are you saying La Raza is supporting criminal aliens and these companies are supporting that with out direct knowledge? It would been really uninformed or out in left field if the Ford motor company was a criminal alien supporter just because a illegal alien drove a ford to work, or because the pres. of La Raza drove a Ford and decided to use them on the list of supporter as well. I would think it to be against the law if the said they were supporting them with out there knowledge just because La Raza drank a coke or had coke supply a meeting for them.

The Allstate Corporation
    Bank of America
    The Coca-Cola Company
    Citigroup
    Fannie Mae
    Freddie Mac
    Ford Motor Company
    General Motors Corporation
    MBNA Corporation
    PepsiCo Foundation
    The PMI Group, Inc.
    State Farm Insurance Companies
    UPS
    Univision
    Wal-Mart Stores, Inc

Help me understand what you are saying I find it hard to believe that Ups and any one of theses companies are supporting criminal activity directly, and with knowledge With exception of B.O.A. I mean the Coca-Cola Company has for years and years been for all the world but never crime directly.

Banned
    If this is true this....it is so un American and Im about to quite my job and make this my lifes goal to PUT A STOP TO IT

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I think that finding the biggest supporter to La Raza and the likes, as well as any company that appears to be really BIG supporters of anything anti-American need to be our main targets.

Once the big ones, like Bunch of A---- (BofA) are hurting for their direct support of illegal aliens, then the smaller supporters will start changing their tune about it all.

As for Walmart, they have been on anyone and everyone's "you-know-what" list for a long time. I think a lot of the reason is that they are so huge it seems unnatural to all too many people. Many pepoles thinking is; hug companies=doing deals with satanic forces, but in some cases, they sure seem to be literally doing just that.

I pretty much steer clear of Walmart. I just do not think they are all that good, but for those who live in rural areas where there is little else to choose from, then those people really have no choices. Then again, that seems to be Walmarts strategies.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wal-Mart

It's tough, I'm no big fan of Wal-Mart, and not just for the illegal immigration reason. But you know for yrs I tried to buy American made cloths, it's a losing battle. Now I'm fortunate enough that I have an income and live in an area where at least there are alot of choices. But take a struggling mother in some rural area who has a Wal-Mart close by with cheap prices, etc. Are you going to call her a traitor for shopping there? I'm not.

But take a struggling mother in some rural area who has a Wal-Mart close by with cheap prices, etc. Are you going to call her a traitor for shopping there? I'm not.
    Guyman's example is a good one especially since Walmart is SO good at building a store in a rural area with the express intent of driving every mom & pop store out of business within a few months of opening. The locals have no choice but to work for them and buy their merchandise since they are now the ONLY choice. Buy our crap or go shoeless. If someone has no other choice then that is just the reality of their situation and it can't be helped.

Just one more reason NOT to support the other Walmarts in areas where there IS a choice. They only care what you think when you withhold your money.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    Just one more reason NOT to support the other Walmarts in areas where there IS a choice. They only care what you think when you withhold your money.
    I think this is a good point. Another option is ordering what you can online. All of us here have that option open to us. And in the rural areas where there is a Wal-Mart you can be sure other businesses will come. When they do you'll have more choices too. But in the meantime as I said earlier.....complain. Do it politely but firmly. Retail outlets are in the business of customer satisfaction. Sound off when you see them catering to foreign language and cultures. Remind them this is America.

"Fired Wal-Mart Worker Speaks Out"
    Wall Street Journal (03/08/07) P. B3 ; Zimmerman, Ann; McWilliams, Gary

Recently terminated Wal-Mart Stores Inc. employee Bruce Gabbard rebutted the retailer's claims that he and his supervisor violated federal wiretapping laws and other corporate policies when they began investigating possible media leaks within the firm. According to Gabbard, he and his supervisor, Jason Hamilton, were part of the Threat Research and Analysis team, and they were sweeping corporate offices for listening devices and seeking out forensic data for use in court cases. The team was assembled shortly after insider data was released in media reports; Gabbard and others on the team were charged with discovering if the data was leaked to the press from internal sources. Wal-Mart spokeswoman Mona Williams stated, "We have absolutely no evidence that someone else was asking him or directing him." Gabbard noted that many of his actions were at the direction of Wal-Mart Global Security Senior Vice President Kenneth H. Senser, who was interested in discovering how memos and other internal communications were leaked to the press. Gabbard stated that the calls he taped were placed inside the retailer's own public relations department and employees' pages were intercepted because the pages were a common form of disclosing sensitive password and other company information.
    (go to web site)
    http://www.securitymanagement.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    show me more hard core proff and ill boyctt it as well, im not sure i understand what we are talking about here.
    You mean proof?
    How about,
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... lmartwatch

or
    http://walmartwatch.com
    for starters?

A cursory search engine search for keywords "walmart" "illegal aliens" reveals around 330,000 websites dedicated to explaining this.

A cursory search engine search for keywords "walmart" "la raza" reveals around 89,000 websites with explanations about Walmart's relationship with THE National Communist La Raza (NCLR).

Sorry, I don't have time to root out all the info for you; I still have jet lag, sleep deprivation, and I feel like somebody just beat the crap out of me.

Partners for Illegal Aliens -
    National Communist La Raza and Walmart Shoppers.

Did I write, "shoppers?"
    Well, lemme see....
    Yes, I believe I did - SHOPPERS

This message thread has gotten somewhat off track, Do I need to enlarge these graphics?

Is this our future under the upcoming New World Order?

Walmart shoppers still don't get it!
    Are Walmart Shoppers, TRAITORS?

Am I accusing Walmart shoppers of treason?"
    Well, lemme see....
    Yes, that's exactly what i'm doing!

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

This issue just shows how far this problem has progressed. It is everywhere and almost in everything. It also presents one of the more complex parts of the whole mess. How to wean ourselves away from the components commonly used that actually work directly against us. Either they change or we make them change. We will find a way for we must. Else we are knowingly supporting our demise. Can't do that for too long...
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Beto, are you reading this?

Warning - brace yourself while watching the website below
    Hi AlturaCT,
    Always good to hear from you (uh, read from you, whatever)

Strong stuff, AlturaCT, sure thank you for posting it.
    This website, although slightly outdated, seems to support what you posted.
    Wait a few seconds as the map redraws through 9 phases.

http://www.mcguinnessonline.com/nextww/warmap.htm

Phase I. I have to disagree with the webmaster. I don't see China "invading" nK, instead they'll probably give nK the green light to launch across the DMZ, then they'll re-join the invasion (against ROK) themselves as nK allies (which they are).

Phase I, V and VI - Realistic

Phase III, error. Not on Mexican soil, but it will bleed onto US soil. As Hillary opens the border, illegals, drug lords and MS-13s will launch gurilla warfare against US citizens, while dedicated Walmart shoppers continue to support illegals and China.

Phase VIII, India, unlikely since India and China are jointly enjoying the spoils of our job disintegration. Instead, India will probably launch against Pakistan and Bangaladesh.

Phase IX - the webmaster's outcome - looks like a North American Union expanded to subvert and subjugate the western hemisphere plus Australia. Another way to look at it - 1/3 of the world becomes AZT-Land.

Beto, are you reading this? If so, looks like an interesting computer simulation could be developed.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast