Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Walter Moore on Terry Anderson Sun. Night .

Walter Moore's Victory For L.A Mayor Would Be Huge For Our Cause .
    You Don't Have Live In L.A , this is A Biggy .

http://www.theterryandersonshow.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIW-BZ8o ... re=related

Thanks airdale...wouldn't it be great to get a great mayor in LA, things might even start taking a change for the better there with the right person.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I live in California and I always try to bring him up when talking with other people. Not one person so far know's who he is. The election takes place in March and that is not very far off. He need's to seriously start walking around door to door or something. He really needs to step it up now before it's too late. I have sent him some money in the past and picked up his bumper sticker but I don't see his campaign doing much to get his face out there to the masses. I don't have much hope for him at this point.

Banned
    Get the yard signs , fliers . Beat the drum in your neighborhood .
    Call his campaign office and ask for help with this . Tell Them How You Feel .
    Spread the word from neighborhood to neighborhood .
    Alot can happen in three months .
    Start a Post here I am sure there are many California ALI-PAKers just
    Ready to Get Hustling with you
    , you don't have to try all by your self .
    Get some help and make it happen .

My mom has his yardsign up in her front yard. I can't because I live in a guest house in the Glendale area. I can't even vote for him because I live in Glendale!! I have persuaded two people to vote for him so far. Most people that I talk to do not care and don't think illegal's are a problem!!! He seriously needs to go to the people. He just can't expect to win by having rally's where the people come to him. Go canvassing around and introduce yourself. When I was visiting my mother we had a guy who is running against Eric Garcetti for City Council, come to the door and left a flyer with her and talked with my mother for a little while. He was going up and down the streets and introducing himself to everyone. Now she is voting for him because he took the time to do all this. She would have never known to vote for him if he would'nt of done this. This is what it's gonna take for Walter Moore to win. He really needs to get out there to the voter's if he is serious about winning. He can't just expect people to find him by going to site's online. That is NOT a winning strategy.