Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Proud of you OneNationUnderGod....now some American workers have jobs...an example of how one person can make a difference.
    Ditto that! Great job OneNationUnderGod!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Bravo OneNation....

I applaud you!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Proud of you OneNationUnderGod....now some American workers have jobs...an example of how one person can make a difference.

Nice going. I luv it, and thank you!
    (((hugs)))

HOORAY OneNationUnderGod!! I'll bet you scared the Bejeebies out of them!
    I can just seem them scattering down the street and alerting all their other alcoholic roofer buddies. GOOD Riddance.

thats outstanding! i know you arent in illinois.

Most roofers aren't alcoholics, they never go to the meetings.(smilely face here,)
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I personally have never seen the police stop or question the roofer/painter/landscaping alcoholics. I see them every day lining up at the convenience stores to buy beer at like 7:00 AM and all day. I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that these guys are drinking AND driving drunk on the job.

Oh! just wait till they start diving off roofs or cutting a couple of fingers off, The employers will say"Never heard of the guy"and the homeowners insurance will have to pay and pay. they're already doing it $50,000 and all medical bills paid. And if they don't pass amnesty and start hucking these poor down trodden people back over the fence you'll think you're watching a skydiving competition. I look forward to the day they do start leaving by enforcement and watch as they drive off in these nice SUV's that car lots financed cause they have a job. That would finally make me laugh. and I know how they drink, I've worked side by side with them for too many years and I can't speak for all American construction workers but most the ones I know which is quite a few "Don't mess around at work!" And when we're done and get settled somewhere we drink the rivers dry.E-verify
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Thanks for all your kind words everyone. You guys are the best!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast