Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

War against illegal aliens or war against terrorist.

War against illegal aliens or war against terrorist.
    What is more important to Americans. Illegal immigration is the most important issue to me and my family. Illegal immigration is affecting all aspects of our lives, personally, economically, housings, taxes, jobs, education, health care, environmentally and the list goes on and on. My vote will go for any one, democratic or republican, who does something about the illegal invasion and destruction of America. My life has not been affected by terrorist and if our country is secured illegal immigrants or terrorist would not be a problem.

I think they are one and the same, in that both seem to be equally determined to destroy America and Americans. The fork in the road that distinguishes the illegal population occupying America is their demanding the privilege of citizenship yet they have no true interest in assimilating or becoming Americans they merely wish to be acknowledged as being here legally in order to pick and choose to obey only the laws which benefit them; change those that don't and take full advantage of free education, welfare, link cards and other societal perks without fear of deportation.

I'm right there with y'all and this guy agrees too.

Much has been said recently about Islamo-fascism. But, isn't the assault of Hispano-fascism more obvious and just as dangerous?

La Raza is the race, as Mexican reconquistas constantly remind us. But we all remember the Aryan race and what happened.

If Germany had won World War II, we’d be speaking German. If the Hispano-fascists win this war for America, eventually we will all be speaking Spanish.
    http://www.vdare.com/letters/tl_092406.htm
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee