Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: WARNING: Democrats Registering Illegals To Vote! Romney asks Va. to probe voter forms

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am squarely against illegal immigrants voting. Illegal immigrants are not qualified to vote in this country. How about allowing hiring a bank robber to operate security at a bank. Not a good idea? So why would you allow people who are not citizens to vote? Only Americans should vote in this country. Not all Americans are allowed to vote in this country because they are felons. Even after they have paid their debt to society they are not allowed to vote. Every single illegal immigrant is a criminal because there are breaking the law. When you consider around 80% of illegal immigrants steal identities of mostly babies so they can have a social security number. Now they can drive, get a credit card and get a job. I have never heard in an advert someone who tells people to buy identity protections for infants. I don't know why many Americans cannot understand that it is wrong to allow illegal immigrants to have the rights of American citizens. Actually that is only half the story. They are willing to get the goodies that comes with being a citizen but I am not certain they are willing to accept the responsibilities that comes with being a citizen. Many are not even willing to learn English which is one of the costs of having so many illegal immigrants in the country. It cost the country billions of dollars every year. No longer are illegal immigrants satisfied to work at jobs they say Americans are unwilling to do. With their stolen identities and social security cards they don't have to. People are unwilling to talk about this because it is an arguments they don't want to loose. How many illegal immigrants are we to allow in? Because the fence has been extended now it is the fault of our country that they choose to go around the fence into the dessert ill prepared without any knowledge of where the closest city is and not nearly enough food and water, especially this time of the year. Many use guides who charge thousands of dollars. Unfortunately they will leave the people in the middle of nowhere to fend for themselves. It is the children who suffer the most. If they make it into the country they find out they have to go back home to get a Visa. It is a bigger problem then they are aware of. They find themselves stuck in a country where they don't know the language or anything about the country they are being forced to live in. When they are caught they have to wait three years before they can attempt to get into the country legally. If they get caught again the number increases. I have said to much already and I could say so much more. Americans need to get educated on the true facts of the bad effects illegal immigrants have on our country. They would rather hide their head in the sand.

[QUOTESometimes I wish our politicians are not being corrupt, but at times I also of wish it is indeed happening and that it is discovered so that the American people can finally wake up and vote these two parties out of existence. ][/QUOTE]

I fully agree. Unfortunately, corruption is indeed happening, but we the people are, for the most part, still sleeping at our posts.

If I ran the RNC, I would target every state that was a battleground state or was leaning, and ensure I had poll watchers at every major polling location. The GOP sure as heck has the money for it, and placing knowledgeable people at the polling places, suspected fraud or voter intimidation could be identified early. I would have every poll watcher thoroughly briefed by legal counsel as to the applicable state and federal laws governing elections, what to look out for, who to call, and what to document. I would also be prepared to go to court immediately should any evidence of fraud/intimidation manifest itself. Had the RNC done this in 2008 I could not say that McCain would have won, but I am convinced the intimidation tactics used in Philadelphia would have been halted early, and the responsible parties prosecuted. I also believe Harry Reid would no longer be a Senator.

And that is another key reason for ensuring the elections are all honest. The House should remain GOP, but could still lose a lot of seats, diminishing the ability of the GOP to wield as big a financial management stick as they would like. The Senate will be closely contested and I am willing to bet that election night the Presidency could be decided well before we know who will be the majority in the Senate.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Mounting Evidence Implicates Soros-Tied Dem Voter Registration Program in Mass Organized Fraud Effort

Jul 27, 2012

Pajamas Media:

Earlier today, news broke that the Romney campaign is requesting a state-level investigation of a voter registration group in Virginia. That group, the Voter Participation Center, has been sending out voter registration forms to people all over the commonwealth, hundreds of thousands of forms per month. The Washington Post and the Richmond Times-Dispatch have published stories on the Voter Participation Center and the allegations that the Romney campaign has levied against it. But both stories barely hint at what the VPC may be doing.

The center’s registration forms, some of which have been addressed to the dead, children, even pets and felons ineligible to vote in Virgina, state that recipients are eligible to vote. They come with some personal information already filled in, and instruct recipients to send the forms in to the Virginia State Board of Elections via Business Reply Mail to an address pre-printed on the form. But where do the returned forms really go? A Virginia blogger at the Disrupt the Narrative blog received one of the VPC’s forms in the mail in June 2012, and posted screen shots of the form on the blog. Click the image to enlarge it.

YOU MAY NEED TO GO TO THE LINK TO SEE THIS CLEARLY!

Look at the screenshot of the form above. The address for the State Board of Elections is correct up to the zip code. But the zip code on the form will send it somewhere other than the actual State Board of Elections.

The group bills itself as a Washington-based voter registration group, and on the voter registration form gives its return address as 7109 Staples Mill Rd., #160, Richmond, VA 22238.

Where is that? It certainly is not an office. Click the photos to enlarge them and see.

The evident misdirection of the return address and the permit number registered in Pennsylvania all beg for an answer: Why? These returned registration forms contain real personal information including full legal names, date of birth, and even Social Security numbers. What is the Voter Participation Center really up to, in having forms returned to an address that it says is controlled by a state entity, when that is not the truth? Additionally, where are the completed forms really going?

The Disrupt the Narrative blogger inquired about the zip code discrepancy with the US Postal Inspector, and received the following reply.
    The Business Reply Mail (BRM) piece, Permit # 78103, containing the zip code 23286 is a unique zip code for BRM in the city of Richmond. The plus 4 number (050 identifies the station in the city that the mail goes to.

BRM Permit # 78103 is issued out of Denver, CO and is issued to the Voters Participation Center. VPC has many sub accounts who use this number in different states, such as Virginia.
    The bogus zip code is not a mistake or misprint. Google mapping 23286-0508 leads to a Richmond, VA park, and a query to the post office nearby at 1801 Brook Rd. in Richmond confirmed that the return address resides within that post office. The Voter Participation Center appears to be spoofing the Virginia State Board of Elections. The Voter Participation Center appears to be receiving forms that respondents believe are going to the Virginia State Board of Elections, but are not. Why? How many states is the VPC operating in?

As I noted in the previous post, the Voter Participation Center is not a non-partisan entity. It is run by longtime Democratic Party operative Page S. Gardner and receives funding from the Tides Center, which is funded by Democratic Party heavyweights including Teresa Heinz Kerry, wife of Sen. John Kerry (D-MA).

The VPC’s Democratic connections do not stop there. John Podesta, former President Bill Clinton’s chief of staff and current chair and counselor to the Democratic advocacy group Center for American Progress, is on the Voter Participation Center’s board. The CAP is among the many groups on the political left that receive significant funding from George Soros, the billionaire who was convicted of insider trading by a French court in 2002.

The Voter Participation Center’s questionable activities are not limited to Virginia. On June 21, 2012, the Tampa Bay Times published a lengthy report on the group’s activities in Florida. The group’s tactics in Florida are similar to those it is deploying in Virginia, complete with confusing forms containing personal information. The forms went out to 420,000 Floridians, many of whom are already registered to vote and were confused to receive official-looking voter registration forms from the VPC. The VPC has also been active in Colorado this year. According to a Wisconsin blogger, the VPC has turned up mailing out forms in Wisconsin as well and spoofing the Wisconsin Government Accountability Board in a correct address/wrong zip code pairing similar to the method used in Virginia. VPC in Wisconsin also uses a return address that leads to a UPS box, again similar to the operation in Virginia.

Virginia, Florida, Colorado, Wisconsin — all of these states are expected to be in play in the presidential election in November, and most polling shows a tightening race in all of them. A small number of votes here and there could make a very significant difference.

To date, no one has done a comprehensive review of the Voter Participation Center’s activities in other states. If you have received a form from the Voter Participation Center, please email me at bryanp — at — pjmedia — dot — com.

Update: The VPC has posted a list of the states it was operating registration drives in in the last quarter of 2011. They are:
    Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, New Jersey, Nevada, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia and Washington.
    They left Wisconsin off the list, most likely because they did not anticipate the recall and that Gov. Walker’s victory would help turn WI into a swing state. If you live in any of these states, you may receive a VPC registration form.

Update: The VPC held a conference call to respond to the Romney campaign’s request for an investigation. I was on the call, and here is my report.

Update: Voter Participation Center President Says Romney Campaign’s Investigation Request is ‘Absolutely Wrong and Absolutely Outrageous’

This afternoon, the Voter Participation Center held a quickly arranged conference call to react to the Romney campaign’s call for Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli to launch an investigation into the group’s activities. The Washington Post, the Richmond-Times Dispatch and PJ Media have all published reports that the group is sending out hundreds of thousands of voter registration forms in many US states, and many of those forms have been addressed to the deceased, children, and even pets. VPC founder and president Page S. Gardner led the call with a statement, in which she said that the VPC is “Stunned that the Romney campaign would try to shut down legitimate voter registration,” and that VPC is asking the Virginia attorney general to “refuse to investigate these lawful efforts.” Gardner added that the Romney campaign’s call for an investigation of the group “may rise to the level of legally interfering with Virginians’ right to vote.” Gardner dubbed the investigation request “absolutely wrong and absolutely outrageous.” Gardner described the Voter Participation Center as “non-partisan” despite the fact that she is a long-time Democratic operative, John Podesta sits on the group’s board, and the group receives its funding from leftwing groups.
    Page continued her opening statement, saying that VPC has registered more than 15,000 voters in Virginia and is working in 28 states to continue voter registrations. She admitted that her group has had “small problems” with its mailings, but those problems “cannot be an excuse to shut down a legitimate” voter registration effort.
    Asked if the group is complying with Virginia’s request that it stop pre-populating its voter registration forms, Gardner said that the group is going to stop.
    I asked her about the zip code issue, explaining that on the group’s forms the return address for the state election board is correct up to the zip code, which is not the correct zip code but a zip code owned by the VPC. Gardner said that she did not understand the question, so I asked it again and directed her to our story. She replied that the zip code is “assigned by the postal service so they can track business reply mail.” That does not explain why the zip code leads to a post office in Richmond, VA or what happens to the forms en route to the state elections officials.
    Asked how pets and the deceased have been mailed the forms, Gardner answered that her group gets some of its mailing lists from vendors, who compile their lists from consumer activity such as magazine subscriptions. Some people subscribe to magazines on behalf of their pets or using their pets’ names, those names in turn get on the VPC’s list and forms go out in the mail to those pets and others who are not eligible to vote.
    The PJ Tatler » Update: Voter Participation Center President Says Romney Campaign’s Investigation Request is ‘Absolutely Wrong and Absolutely Outrageous’

Mounting Evidence Implicates Soros-Tied Dem Voter Registration Program in Mass Organized Fraud Effort « Pat Dollard

It sounds like Virginia is just the tip of the corrupt iceberg.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12