Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Warning Graphic Pics - Mexico's Drug War

Photos of the Massacre in San Fernando Tamaulipas
    Thursday, May 13, 2010 | Borderland Reporter iliana

Photos of the Massacre on the business called "Big Cola" in San Fernando Tamaulipas found in a Mexican narco-blog.

These photos are from approximately 15 days ago on an attack supposedly carried out by Los Zetas to the business Big Cola, in which the owner is a relative of a member of a cartel.

They killed the workers and wrote notes with messages on the trucks and on the walls....

The building is located next to a secondary school. All this happened in the city of San Fernando Tamaulipas which has seen an increase in constant fighting for control of the plaza because it is condiered an important route to the city of Reynosa.

This attack is presumed to have been carried out by the Group of Los Zetas, at least 5 men are seen killed in the photos.

Messages left:
    "Here are your people of your business Gaby Montes"
    "Here are your people of your business Gaby Sierra"

No news media has covered this, if you know any information on this you can send it through the comments:

http://www.blogdelnarco.info/balacera-b ... nfernando/

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2010/05/p ... nando.html

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have to admit, I always hesitate to look at photos like this, so cringed when opening the link, with my cursor on the "X" ready to shut it if it was beyond what I could stand to see.

Bad, really bad, and excessively sad. I admire the people who have stayed in Mexico and kept trying to make their lives there, even in the face of these vile groups who are terrorizing that nation.

I have to wonder if the government down there will ever be able to get a handle on this, is it too late since so many and so much has been so corrupted for so long?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Shameful. The absolute brutality is unbelievable.

I saw another site like that recently - about another drug cartel murder of a group of men that they also obviously tortured first. (Don't remember exactly where it was in Mexico or where it was on the web.) What a mess! And I don't want it here! I know it is already here but citizens need to scream against it.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Same narco blog:

http://www.blogdelnarco.info/fotos-de-z ... artizados/

Here is the use of your Machete, Robert Rodriguez. And FYI, I'm boycotting you AND FOX, and Cheech, and DeNiro, and Jessica, and Lindsay - ALL OF YOU! This is nothing to play with and I do not have a sense of humor about it and I do not consider your "illegal" trailer "fun" in the least.

FOX & Robert Rodriguez can go the way of Hollywood Video for all I care - I think it is what they deserve. Yes, I caught your statement - "However, Rodriguez later revealed the trailer to be a joke, explaining "it was Cinco de Mayo and I had too much tequila." from Wikipedia. I don't care anymore - you pushed too far with that trailer. That is artistic license I can do without as can most US citizens I suspect. You need to do much more than that pathetic statement to compensate just for the trailer - otherwise you and all those big names in it have rendered yourselves totally irrelevant as far as I am concerned. You're done.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Good for you sarum. Vote with your feet. Vote with your dollar.

Some of the people in some of the places where these events are happening never thought that it would happen so close to home. Just like we sit here and read about these events happening miles and then before we know it's down the street from us. In the last few weeks I've read about bodies being found in burned out cars (houston area), similar to how it started in Mexico. Next thing I will be reading about bodies being found in burning 55 gallon drums.

Drug laws have to change...