Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warning label

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Warning label

I think ALIPAC should add a warning label to their site cautioning people that reading this site could cause rapid heart rate, high blood pressure, dizzzyness, fainting and fits of anger resulting in yelling at your spouse, kicking your dog and breaking your computer.
    I am currently in the process of sending them a bill for my vet, a new keyboard and doctor bills from when my wife punched me in the nose for yelling at her and my BP meds.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe yoga and meditation would help us all to learn to focus our anger at those who are truly deserve the ire. All the [Art's Grandma] illegal aliens sneaking into our country.
    Knowledge is Power Power corrupts Study hard Be Evil

Well I should hope that this would go without saying that I meant this as a joke.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MountainDog, I know very well you were in a way kidding yet in another way was very serious, I have added one extra new blood pressure pill since joining Alipac! I am glad that my eyes have been opened, yet in another way I feel a lot of nastalgia for the blissful state of denial i was in before coming here.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I feel a lot of nastalgia for the blissful state of denial i was in before coming here.
    Somedays I allow myself to get lost in that denial again and I just get so into being a wife and mother as if I don't know what is going on in our country and the world. I think of you guys and I am so thankful knowing that there are always some of us on call when others must go away for a short time. It makes me appreciate all of you even more. During this away time I get really focused on just making our life simple and sweet for a week end or a couple of days and full of the good things like reading books, decorating something, or just talking and being with my children, family barbeque, music just trying to be hopeful and positive and let my children know that although our country is in a big mess.....I want them to have that feeling that all is well and that the "grown-ups" are ensuring a good future for them.

My children feel very betrayed by GWB. They liked him in 2004, they trusted him to watch over their country which they were just starting to really know, love and understand. They had a lot of respect for America at the time and pride. Now they are so disappointed and I know that their faith in the leadership of this country is very shaken.
    When I was their age.....I thought all the grown-ups and presidents had things under control. I didn't worry.

After a couple of days something will happen in the news or I just know that I have to be responsibile enough to report back to ALIPAC to help all of you who are working and trying so hard. That pretend bubble I was in while helping my family and revitializing myself just bursts and I'm thrown back into reality.

I just thank God for all of you and yes, Nitty, it is very hard on us physically, mentally and in all ways. We are literally fighting for our country and some days it feels very much as though we are right on the front lines.

My anger on those days increases and I often times blame GWB for this hell because he seems mostly responsible for allowing things to spiral so out of control as a result of negligence.

Why couldn't he have been a better president? I know that times are complicated.....I just don't understand and I no longer want to try.

I just know what I have to do and that is to stand by and support those who are courageous enough and willing enough to do stand up and do something about it.

So, I'm here....with all of you. I'm with my American brothers and sisters.

LegalUSCitizen, my heart goes out to yours, you have said my thoughts exactaly. We all need those little breaks to imagine everything in our life is normal even though we know it is only pretend as we did in our childhood.I don't think we could go on if we didnt have those times.
    As for Bush, I am so angry at him most of the time, mostly though I am angry at myself for my blind faith and trust i placed in him, never again will I have that kind of committment to another person, he has destroyed that for me, never will I trust like that again for any of our leaders! Its as if layer after layer is being peeled away from him to expose him for what he is. My brother once said Bush would go down in our history as either being our greatest President or our worse President, now I know of which of those it will be. He has to be the most destructive President our country has ever had. I am not sure we can turn this country around, but I do know for sure we will all die trying, and that is all that can be asked of us.

MD,

I love your sense of humor. And I can truly relate to your post. My dog Harley has been keeping a low profile.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Re: Warning label

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I think ALIPAC should add a warning label to their site cautioning people that reading this site could cause rapid heart rate, high blood pressure, dizzzyness, fainting and fits of anger resulting in yelling at your spouse, kicking your dog and breaking your computer.
    I am currently in the process of sending them a bill for my vet, a new keyboard and doctor bills from when my wife punched me in the nose for yelling at her and my BP meds.
    lol. did she really punch you in the nose?
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Re: Warning label

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    lol. did she really punch you in the nose?
    No, I haven't yelled at my wife in years, the last time I made her mad at me I didn't see here for a week, it took that long for the swelling in my eyes to go down and I could open them again.
    And I don't kick my dog either, he's got really big teeth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast