Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warning label

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK

Re: Warning label

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I think ALIPAC should add a warning label to their site cautioning people that reading this site could cause rapid heart rate, high blood pressure, dizzzyness, fainting and fits of anger resulting in yelling at your spouse, kicking your dog and breaking your computer.
    I am currently in the process of sending them a bill for my vet, a new keyboard and doctor bills from when my wife punched me in the nose for yelling at her and my BP meds.
    lol. did she really punch you in the nose?
    No, I haven't yelled at my wife in years, the last time I made her mad at me I didn't see here for a week, it took that long for the swelling in my eyes to go down and I could open them again.
    And I don't kick my dog either, he's got really big teeth.

LOL, ...funny!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have always been against illegal immigration without question. Living in California and seeing everything first hand,at least for me, it`s not an option. I`m sure "MountainDog" would agree.
    But when I joined ALIPAC one year ago, I started having a different look on things. I no longer felt so alone on issues that most concerned me.
    I felt like I had a better grip on things. I became more serious about Politics. "Example" Most of the time, no matter what the turn out, the election results never phased me. This year, when the results came out I dropped my coffee cup an stared at the computer for an hour and half with a gut feeling that can`t be explained. I guess becaused I was more involved.
    There are topics posted the piss me off so bad that I have to go to one of my email inboxes to read one of the quick jokes that are constantly send to me.
    Here`s one that broke the ice today:

GHBush and his son GWBush

GHBush: Son, I don want you to make the same mistake in Iraq as I did with you Mother.

GWBush: What mistake was that dad?

GHBush: I did`nt pull out soon enough.
    ------------------------

JAK
    UNFORTUNATELY!!!! (LOL)
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I definately empathized with the starter post here....I figured it was a joke, but there is a lot of truth to it too.

Sometimes while reading here or other similar sites Ill run across something that gives me hope and I feel good. But more often than not I find myself getting very angry, and it does carry over into the rest of the day or night until you calm down.

I find myself feeling dread, and helpless at what is happening to us and man is there more than enough bad news to go around.

Its like what will bush do today? I mean this guy couldnt possibly be this stupid, it has to be on purpose. Even now in Europe he is speaking about wanting to allow MORE illegals in from countries all over the world including his 'guest worker' program is popping up again in his European trip. Probably a bad idea over there right now because they are being inundated with muslims and the backlash is really growing there.

I was reading a story tonight where the author said bush should just say that anyone on the planet is an American citizen and be done with it. Then he could say he at least got rid of the 'illegals'

Ill tell you all I begged my friends and anyone who would listen to vote for anyone but bush in 2004. (And I voted for the winner of the 2000 election, Al Gore.) Im not really a Dem, just rabidly anti-bush.
    I said this guy drove us in this ditch, I do not want to let him try to pull us out when his mandate is to destroy this country so that he can tout the idea of the NAU that he will say will reserect America after he single-handedly destroyed her.

The bush team has;

In a time of heightened security risk left our borders open and allows millions and millions of illegal aliens to invade our country that demand and get all the services American pay for at no cost.

Allows the outsourcing of all our jobs to 3rd world countries. The mexicans could stay home and work for more American corporations than here.

Gotten America into another quagmire war reminicent of Vietnam under false pretenses and refuses to get out. This is the 1st time in history we invaded a country un-provoked, not a good precident to set.

Tried to give the security of our major ports to a muslim country, when it seems to be the mission of muslims to kill us.

Torn the Constitution of the United States into shreds and tossed it in the trash can. Even his mexican Attorney General calls it a 'quaint old document'

Does not follow the Geneva Convention and takes it upon himself to decide what is and is not torture, when waterboarding has been specifically cited in war crimes trials used to convict perpetrators in the past......Its not what it does to them, its what it does to us!

Uses double-speak that Orwell would be proud of like calling the dismantling of laws meant to protect the enviroment 'the clean air act'
    and the inheritance tax rich people pay when they inherit millions the 'death tax' to make it sound like a bad thing to have. Got to keep the middle paying for everything!
    The middle is about used up, and thats part of the plan.

I could cite things all night, but I got to stop somewhere.
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12