Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Good Grief!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO KICK THEIR BUTTS TO MAKE THEM KNOW THAT NO MEANS NO !!!!??

Stubborn in IL.

I have been diligent with “Numbersâ€

Welcome cplob. Thanks for your good points and hard work!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome cplob to Alipac. We are always happy to have a new recruit.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.
    Winston Churchill
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

Thank you and it is an honor to participate in what is true and right. I've been here all along!

cplob: Good work and welcome aboard!

BUT HIS PRESS RELEASE IS AN INDICATION OF HOW BADLY THIS DEBATE IS GOING IN AMERICA. TO TURN ON THESE CHILDREN AND TREAT THEM AS CRIMINALS IS AN INDICATION OF THE LEVEL OF EMOTION AND IN
    SOME CASES BIGOTRY AND HATRED
    Durbin keeps referring to these people as 'children.' This bill includes those up to age 30. The people I know have not had the luxury of being achild until age 30. He cheapens his argument with this fraud.

More from Specter:

Sen. Arlen Specter (R-Pa.) argued that cherry-picking some immigration provisions would not be useful and would only contribute to a patchwork of national, state and local immigration laws.

“I believe that the DREAM Act is a good act and I believe its purposes are beneficial and I think it ought to be enacted,â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12