Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Washington Shooting..................... A smoke screen?

I wonder if this supposed shooting is a smoke screen. It is a brilliant way to get all the news organizations to stand around all day talking about "who done it," instead of discussing the traitor Senators and the end of our culture as we know it.
    Tom Tancredo - Jeff Sessions 2008 !!!

Scarlett
    Uphold and Protect the United States Constitution; not the Mexican revolution.

Re: Washington Shooting..................... A smoke screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett0214
    I wonder if this supposed shooting is a smoke screen. It is a brilliant way to get all the news organizations to stand around all day talking about "who done it," instead of discussing the traitor Senators and the end of our culture as we know it.

I was wondering the same thing,or is it a citizen that is irrate over the passing of this Bill that gives our country away !

Re: Washington Shooting..................... A smoke screen?

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett0214

I was wondering the same thing,or is it a citizen that is irrate over the passing of this Bill that gives our country away !
    I hope not as it will make our side look crazy and do nothing but help the multiculturist traitors.

Scarlett

The media are not discussing it much anyway. They do not need a diversion.

I wondered just what it is all about.

Could they try to portray it as some nut who is against the illegal immigration and garner some support for themselves?

Could they be trying to get some sympathy for themselves - 'just look how hard we work and it is dangerous, too'

As you can see, I absolutely put nothing - nothing past these people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where's Dick?

:P

Quote Originally Posted by Badmonkey
    Where's Dick?

:P

I would not doubt it, it was rather unsual i found it with all that police yes its the capital but all that for one call about a shooting? Smoke screen, yeah i think it is.

T
    Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserves neither.
    -Benjamin Franklin

smoke screen

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    I would not doubt it, it was rather unsual i found it with all that police yes its the capital but all that for one call about a shooting? Smoke screen, yeah i think it is.

T
    Yes, we have Fox News on............... what a great holiday weekend...... the Senate tries to give away the Country, those who this holiday is all about are not even mentioned in the news and the talking heads pan around and show us endless shots of Captial police talking on cell phones.

Scarlett

I am sure it is nothing. People's nerves are frazzled now, and the sound of almost anything, can scare someone. DC is full of loonballs anyway, so I would be extra careful if I were walking around downtown somewhere.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast