Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WASHINGTON STATE INITIATIVE 946

We have pricing back from the Seattle Times / Post Intelligencer and the Olympian to INSERT or PUBLISH a total of 543,374 petitions in the Sunday June 11 editions.

We can get I-946 qualified for the November ballot for as little as a $53.43 pledge (based on 500 donors of the same amount), or $1,068.52 pledge (based on only 25 donors of the same amount).

BOB BAKER, sponsor of I-946 & head of Protect Washington NOW, has taken the initiative as far as he can, and because of it we have a once-in-a-life opportunity to make history by saying: "Enough is ENOUGH." Now is the time for all of us to make a commitment to get INITIATIVE 946 on the ballot.

With as few as 5% of the 543,374 petitions returned with 20 signatures each, we will have collected 326,025 signatures; 101,025 MORE signatures than needed to qualify for the ballot.

We are SOLICITING pledges to get the petition distributed to 543,374 people. With as few as 100 donors, each of us would donate only $267.13 to make this happen. Should more PLEDGE to make this happen, as few as 300 DONORS would make the cost to each $89.04.

This petition at this time in the history of our great nation is of GREAT significance.

Unlike the passengers of UNITED 93, who gave their LIFE, we need only pledge to a few dollars to get BOB BAKERS's I-946 on the ballot. The time is before us to act.

STAND UP and be counted.

As soon as we have sufficient pledges to get 543,364 petitions distributed -- we will move out.

Martin D Ringhofer
    Protect Washington NOW
    http://www.protectwashingtonnow.blogspot.com/
    Soap Lake WA

"Freedom is not the right to do what we want, but what we ought. Let us have faith that right makes might and in that faith let us; to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it" ~ Abraham Lincoln

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."

~ Harry Truman
    "The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves." ~ George Washington

What is I-946?

This is great !!!! Maybe other states can follow this lead.

Initiative 946

Baker's initiative would deny illegal immigrants access to taxpayer-financed benefits such as food stamps, prenatal care, child care and nonemergency medical care. Under federal law, emergency medical care cannot be denied.

The initiative would require state and local government workers to verify the identity and immigration status of those seeking benefits. If government workers were to fail to tell federal authorities when they encountered an illegal immigrant, they could be charged with a misdemeanor.

I-946

To find out all about INITIATIVE 946, go to:

http://www.protectwashingtonnow.blogspot.com/

Re: Initiative 946

Thank you.

Why are the proponents not trying to make this a national initiative? Or is that too large a goal to achieve?

Quote Originally Posted by martinringhofer
    Baker's initiative would deny illegal immigrants access to taxpayer-financed benefits such as food stamps, prenatal care, child care and nonemergency medical care. Under federal law, emergency medical care cannot be denied.

The initiative would require state and local government workers to verify the identity and immigration status of those seeking benefits. If government workers were to fail to tell federal authorities when they encountered an illegal immigrant, they could be charged with a misdemeanor.

Apparently it is an effort to stop social services given to illegal aliens.

I-946

Check out our blog http://www.protectwashingtonnow.blogspot.com/
    and you will have most of your questions answered.

Also, chech out Bob Baker's I-946 site: http://web.protectwashingtonnow.org/

No way to do a national initiative. Protect American Now has chapters in several states. If you or anyone is interested in doing an Initiative as I-946 in Washington -- you can, if one is not already.

California voters passed proposition 187 back in 1994 to deny services, etc but a judge reversed it. All it takes is a judge to wipe out what voters overwhelmingly support. Hope Washington can do better.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The people giveth, the judge taketh.

1994 was 12 years ago.

Times are different.

You didn't have 200,000 illegal aliens demonstrating, flying the US Flag Upside DOWN.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast