Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was seriously disappointed in Lou Dobbs. He should have been going after La Raza, instead he was in defensive mode...saying he never said this or that about illegals! He was good at the last when he went after the "free speech" angle! I wish he'd been more passionate.

What I want to know from Janet is this. Where were you when the MCDC saved the lives of almost 400 illegal immigrants who where lost, in the desert over the last 5 years? These illegals are victims of Mexican Coyotes who abandon them in the desert after they steal their money and have their way with the woman. What is Janet doing? Well she is filling her people full of a bunch of lies. They need to start looking at the real hate and it is not from the American people.
    Our Border Patrol are under constant attack and some are even being killed by Mexican Drug Cartels and Coyotes, what is she doing to stop this type of hate? NOTHING!!
    Not only are they lying about Chris Simcox, the are lying about every volunteer, every citizen and America as a whole. LaRaza has so much hate in them that they will stop at nothing to spew it and slander anyone who gets in their way.
    Now every American Citizen who dares speak the truth will be on their little list of lies. It won't matter if we are at home or on the border we will be their target. What LaRaza does not want to realize is we have our Freedoms and we will not let our freedoms be trampled on.
    The American people are smart and will be able to see what Janet and LaRaza are trying to do. Who knows this may end all the tax payer funds they get to slander us with. Stranger things have happened.
    I hope someday, all the people who have been targeted by this vicious attack will ban together and sue them on behalf of the American People.

That woman is a complete nut job. Hate speech means nothing but saying anything she doesn't agree with...period. When she gave the number of supposid "hate crimes" against hispanics she said most in LA......wonder how many of them are due to gangs? I haven't heard of any that fall under what real hate crime is. Most seems to be due to gangs, drugs or killing themselves off over a card game or something. Her supposid "proof" was so weak it was pathetic. She didn't want to talk about illegal immigration but every person mentioned are simply people who want our laws enforced.

I hope Lou has a slew of quotes, tons of pictures of the signs of Anglos go back to Europe and all the rest. I'd like to see them sue her for slander......she needs to be held accountable. Reminds me of the students who attacked the Minutemen claiming it was "free speech". All it amounts to is everyone shut up and listen to them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I demand she give examples of this so-called "hate speech". She keeps grouping together citizen Hispanics and legal immigrants with illegal aliens. Lou has never said anything negative about "immigrants" or loyal Hispanic citizens. Oh, that's right according to La Raza illegal aliens are immigrants. Another lie they spew all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    I demand she give examples of this so-called "hate speech".
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    She keeps grouping together citizen Hispanics and legal immigrants with illegal aliens. Lou has never said anything negative about "immigrants" or loyal Hispanic citizens. Oh, that's right according to La Raza illegal aliens are immigrants. Another lie they spew all the time.

All she keeps saying is that they've identified "code words" for hate speech emanating from anti illegal immigration groups and activists.

Are they trying to say we all have some secret coded language we use to communicate, or what?

If that's the case, these people need to be medicated. Or sent to rehab.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by KotahBear
    I was seriously disappointed in Lou Dobbs. He should have been going after La Raza, instead he was in defensive mode...saying he never said this or that about illegals! He was good at the last when he went after the "free speech" angle! I wish he'd been more passionate.
    Personally, I would've liked to have seen him beotch slap her!!!

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Her so called win in Kansas City probably fueled her belief she can get away with her agenda.

The video of this show should be required viewing by our congress members.In between her rants and accusations should be explanations refuting her claims to show what a racist nut case she and her organization really are. IMHO
    Agree! Let's forward the video!

One thing that I didn't get was the sign she held up of North America with Aztlan extending through the Southwest. I guess she was saying that Lou had put that up on his show, and then it was used on a white nationalist web-site or something

Did anyone get that part?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    At one point Murguia, the LaRaza priestess, began trying to blame Lou for inciting a rise in hate crimes against Hispanics....because he interviews people who have a different viewpoint on how to deal with illegal immigration. She and La Raza use the FBI stats : a 23% increase from 2005 (522) and 2006 (571).

Now you can say that it could be due to Latino gang warfare. But The Priestess thinks it's Lou or CNN or Simcox or Dan Stein or FAIR or anybody else she can weave into her grasping implication.

I can't speak for all of us but don't you think the most reaction and disgust for Hispanics/Latinos as an ethnic group (her subject of pain) with illegals was caused by their own massive screaming vile illegal immigration street protests of April 10 2006 in 102 American cities?!! Threatening and demanding from us! Then, that just wasn't enough to satisfy them so they had more and more for the rest of the year and they are planning more in the future!

Murguia and La Raza have never taken blame for spoken hate assaults on the America public.

In her own words to her....."words have consequences".

Do you think she will really come back I'm voting she doesn't have the nerve!!
    She might come back but I think she accomplished what she wanted to do tonight, right before the primaries. As McCain keeps reminding everybody that he was a foot soldier for Reagan, she (LaRaza) are the foot soldiers for carrying out Calderon's directions to do exactly what she did tonight, trying to show how mean the vigilantes are to the illegals and the illegals have done so much for our economy, crap out into the media. How many times has she been on Lou's program in the past and never mentioned this? Lou hasn't changed anything. Like he told her he has been doing this for six years.