Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WATCH LAW & ORDER

The Law & Order episode concerning the Minutemen will air tonight, I recommend we all watch it and take note of the advertisers, if the program is prejudicial of the Minutemen we have the option of a boycott.

Jerks

As soon as I got the alert, I emailed the station about my displeasure. I know others did as well. I pretty much told them that I was (use the ole political correct game) OFFENDED by them airing this episode!

Will be interesting to see if they still air it. If they do ALL of us need to bombard them with emails!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the web site if I need to post it let me know.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

I have forwarded the MMP alert to our entire national list. A lot of people wont see it it in time tho. Started sending at 7:30pm Complete list will have it by 9:30pm Show is at 10

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What time

I am on central time and have direct tv. I need to know the time and channel please!

10pm EST

9PM Central

9 pm Mountain

10 pm PM PST

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/header/TV_Schedule/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

looks like Law and Order has taken a swipe at Tom Delay too.

DOBBS: Hard-core conservative, Bill. I won't ask you for a definition of what a hard-core conservative is, but we take your point. Bill Schneider, thank you.

A legal drama on television is turning into a real live drama for House Majority Leader Congressman Tom DeLay. Congressman DeLay is outraged tonight over an episode of the NBC hit "Law & Order: Criminal Intent."

The congressman's name was mentioned in this week's episode of a detective investigating the murder of a federal judge suggested this...

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE, "LAW & ORDER: CRIMINAL INTENT": Maybe we should put out an APB for somebody in a Tom DeLay T-shirt.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html

I don't mean to be disagreeable here but has anyone actually SEEN the episode in question? It just may surprise us all.

And don't worry William, several sources have sent out the alert in the past few days and it has been discussed on message boards all over the internet.

I suggested when I got the alert directly from the MM that they see what happens and if it looks as bad as they think it is going to look for them to sue everyone they can think of for slander--the writers, the actors, the producer, the station and the network and all persons even remotely connected. I know people would contribute to the legal fees--I know I will if it comes down to being necessary.

I watch a lot of these kinds of programs and, as discussed in other posts, I have found that most of the time both sides are represented. I hope that holds true here and I believe it will.

What are they basing this on? There are dead or sick illegals found frequently who have been abandoned by their coyotes. Some havem ost certainly been found "cooked" in the back of trucks.

As to what it has to do with the Minutemen I couldn't tell you. In real life, the trucks smuggling illegals aren't even crossing to start with and therefore wouldn't fall under the scrutiny of the MinuteMen. They are American truckers making extra bucks by smuggling illegals from the southwest to eastern states -- mostly NC and VA where they get drivers licenses with matricular cards for ID.

Still, I think we should wait and see what the program entails before we pass judgement. And I hope people didn't stir up such a ruckus over this that people who wouldn't normally watch it are going to watch it anyway just to find fault. How many times have you watched a program or read a book just to see what all the bru-ha-ha was about? Could that be the intent for NBC airing the ad that has got everyone buzzing?

AHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Well at least it seems they are keeping a balance! That is toooooooo funny that Delay is (oh I'm sorry, am I being politically correct) OFFENDED?!!!!

It really feels good to see the jerks that are destroying our country with their "diversity and political correctness" upset! Yeah, how does it feel Delay?

The hell with democrats and republicans! They are all dead set on destroying America! America, FIGHT, with everything you have! We are in for the fight of our lives! All of you here know this! Just the little that I have read about Agenda 21 says it all! We are all ( I mean globeally) being sold out into survitude! I would have never believed this before. But reading the Agenda 21 and looking at what is happening in this country only enforces it!

Guys, this is not conspiracy therory, it is HAPPENING! Trust your gut instincts! I do not believe everything I read, however, I apply what I read with what is happening. It all FITS!

Again I say, AMERICA wake up! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah

I am watching it now and I am none to pleased at this pont. I will have to watch the end to see if they are objective. So far what I have seem is judgemental, but that is the way they are. Will post tomorrow and let you know what I think. This is past this old womans bed time! LOL

I called them and i sent an Email. Also is thier going to be any lawsuit in regards to placing the MM in harms way by the position of this show? I think thier should be even if thier isnt because we dont know when and if and it will fuel to the other side. I hope someone files suit, it is needed.

Thank you for the Email, i only wish it came sooner and perhaps we could of done more.

Pro

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast