Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Dolly wrote:

Here is one thing that has me concerned----did CNN give in to La Raza's demands that the "hate speech" against illegals be stopped???

Lou did not say one thing about illegals!!
    Lou had an opportunity to mention illegals when he was doing the meat story. He actually came out and said the company fired the two individuals that were guilty of abusing the cattle, however, he failed to identify the two as being illegal aliens. They were illegals weren't they? I'm fairly certain that's what I heard being reported elsewhere.
    I had to turn it on mute when they began doing the report on the abuse----I cannot stand to hear stories about animal abuse!!!

I became a vegetarian because I could not stand the thoughts of an innocent animal having to give up their life for meat----when I really don't need it to survive. Then, I got to the point where the thoughts of eating meat, just made me sick to my stomach.

Dolly wrote:

Here is one thing that has me concerned----did CNN give in to La Raza's demands that the "hate speech" against illegals be stopped???

Lou had an opportunity to mention illegals when he was doing the meat story. He actually came out and said the company fired the two individuals that were guilty of abusing the cattle, however, he failed to identify the two as being illegal aliens. They were illegals weren't they? I'm fairly certain that's what I heard being reported elsewhere.
    A report about NAFTA would also have to include illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    If Lou's shows end up censored by CNN at the request of Janet Planet of La Raza, Lou should quit CNN and move on where he can be heard without being censored. Where that might be, I don't know.
    I'm sure Lou wouldn't hang around if he was being censored. Although he usually mentions something about illegal immigration almost every evening, I have noticed that once in a while there might be a show or two during which it is not mentioned. We'll have to keep an eye out on it.
    I haven't watched Glenn Beck recently to see if CNN has censored him----as he was also part of the "hate speech" complaints by La Raza.

Tonight 7:00 EST

Banned
    Dolly wrote:

Yes , they were both illegals

MW
    usanevada wrote:

Yes , they were both illegals
    Which means the question begs to be asked - why didn't Lou mention this fact?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lou can not report they were illegals if he had no proof.

He will be reporting tonight on NAFTA super highway!! he only did an introduction to it last night!!

>>>>>>>>>>>"RED ALERT 2/19"<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Utah "SB81"...Needs Help with Calls now!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-104592.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Lou spent alot of time bashing Obama last night (he deserves it), but he didn't say a word about the communist cuban flag hanging in Obama's office. Interesting.

Another thing I thought was weird is that he didn't say anything about Bill Clinton getting into it with an Obama supporter. Guess it wasn't newsworthy.

Lou has talked alot about illegal aliens since Janet Murguria was on. I don't know what happened to the show where the people she accused of hate speech were going to be on. Maybe he decided it wasn't worth the time. She made herself look like a raving lunatic all by herself.

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    Lou spent alot of time bashing Obama last night (he deserves it), but he didn't say a word about the communist cuban flag hanging in Obama's office. Interesting.

Another thing I thought was weird is that he didn't say anything about Bill Clinton getting into it with an Obama supporter. Guess it wasn't newsworthy.

Lou has talked alot about illegal aliens since Janet Murguria was on. I don't know what happened to the show where the people she accused of hate speech were going to be on. Maybe he decided it wasn't worth the time. She made herself look like a raving lunatic all by herself.
    On Lou's show, Janet MurguÃ*a of La Raza, accused Chris Simcox of chasing illegal immigrants with his gun. That was a lie. She even held up a poster with Simcox's picture on it as she lied about him.

Chris Simcox would have appreciated it if Lou Dobbs would have invited him onto his show, to defend himself from that lie which was heard all over the country, but Lou Dobbs did not offer Chris Simcox the opportunity to defend himself on his show.

1 hr 30 minutes to go!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast