Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I just know he spams legislators all the time with his emails as if they care what he thinks.

W
    Whether they care what he thinks or not, when you get national TV like he did tonite, it does show he weilds some form of power.

H.

Husker--you're right....this guy has some background or connection we need to uncover.

Maybe Lou or his producer know? Here's a guy with no organization best I can tell....used to be with The Common Sense Foundation....gets invited to UNC Globalisation Conference...also found a reference to him on WUNC website in a joking fashion...they recommended him for Head of NC Prisons because they thought he would think they were all innocent and let them go!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He moved here from Kentucky....a few years ago.

Active in the Episcopal Church....Chapel of the Cross.

The Episcopal Church tends toward liberality and feel-good politics. I would have been a little surprised if he had been a native North Carolinian, though we have our share of nuts too.
    When we gonna wake up?

What is going on down there? I read an article where a Council member from Alexander County that said "We need to embrace these people" I thought I was going to throw up! Who is lining these peoples pockets?
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Virginiamama, I think I can tell you what's going on here, and it has to do with in-migration from the liberal northeast, plus we have our own misguided, semi-literate politicians who would pander to the devil if he would vote for them. Now that we have 400,000 or so illegal invaders to boot, the leftist, unprincipled politicians see a gold mine of (illegal) votes.

When it comes to state government, we outshine the rest when it comes to idiotic, wasteful policies. What they had better wake up to is that us home-grown traditionalists are beyond fed up with this garbage and the heat is starting to come down on them.
    When we gonna wake up?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123