Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Watch Mexican Consulate kick Americans off of US property

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZRWvylKcw8&feature=user

This video should make you furious enough to call!

The Mexican Consulate uses US public school property

to register Illegal aliens from Mexico with consulate cards.

These cards get them W.I.C, drivers licenses, housing, bank accounts in the US.

A Mexican woman tries to kick them off the property, hits a woman photographing the scene, tells them they cant take pictures and calls the cops.

The cop asks for ID and she claims to be working for the consulate and to be exempt from ID, when she is a US citizen,

One illegal alien male made Gang signs while holding up an application.

This is another outrage by the Mexican government.
    Banned

Banned
    This is old but never hurts to bring these back up

This was an outrage that didn't get any attention

Yes, and while it seems the policeman was trying to do his job - why did he take the word of someone on the telephone that these people had permission to be there?

Why didn't he demand some identification showing she was a sort of diplomat?

She had no ID at all, according to the story - why did this policeman accept this? She could have been anyone - from anywhere.

You or I would not have been allowed to conduct ourselves on school property that way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I posted the two videos that happened in the last two weeks on another thread.
    remember the deportation of illegal mexicans in the 50's is old news, but it could be Fresh News with the right Government.
    Banned

I must have missed those videos stoptheinvasionoforegon. What thread was that.

Thanks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-95575.html

it wasnt really my thread but I did re-place both of the videos.
    one is called mexifornia-
    and the other is the one that now requires a u-tube acct to view, as the mecha movement folks flagged it as not suitable for youngsters, but really they did not like seeing a latina vigalante in action ...........
    Both are current and it seems to me that it is dangerous to openly protest illegal immigration
    Banned

Don't forget to give it a 5-star rating and save it to favorites-----so that it stays on the "most-viewed" list-----and more and more people are able to see it!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    This was an outrage that didn't get any attention
    Of course. When illegals and pro-illegals harm us American citizens, many people turn their heads or simply don't want to get involved due to sheer laziness. But, if Americans did something like that to them, it would of made all the MSM and newspapers with a hefty use of everyones favorite word- "racism."
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

The Mexican Consulate uses US public school property to register Illegal aliens from Mexico with consulate cards.
    How can mobile consulates be legal? A Mexican Consulate office is considered "Mexican soil". Putting a consulate on wheels means it can go anywhere--is a mobile consulate "foreign soil"--the answer is a big NO.

Is there a represenative of the US federal government present in these consulates on wheels to assure everything is on the up and up? NO

I am suspicious these consulates on wheels are somehow also providing voter registration for illegals. The FBI needs to raid some of these and find out exactly what type of documents are signed and delivered at these places.

The U.S. State Dept. warns U.S. Citizens in Mexico::

The State Department reminds U.S. citizens to avoid participating in demonstrations and other activities that might be deemed political by Mexican authorities. The Mexican Constitution prohibits political activities by foreigners, and such actions may result in detention and/or deportation.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_t ... _3028.html

In Mexico there are 9 US Consulates; in the US, Mexico maintains 47 Consulate buildings plus mobile ones.............hmmmmmmm

"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Banned
    If there are that many mexican foreign nationals that they
    need mobile consulates

We have a serious problem

But we know that already

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast