Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Romney flippped is way through that entire interview with Tim Russert. If anyone can say they understand what he was saying about immigration, then I missed something. It was obvious he didn't want to give a straight answer. Look at the transcript. It's still not clear what he meant. I'm like SOSAD, I'm going to wait and see who pops out of the woodwork in the coming months. Until then, I think I'll keep an eye on Ron Paul.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I hadn't heard King endorsed Thompson

Mistake in my opinion

Thompson hasn't got the drive to win it or even be a player
    in the race

He just looks tired every time I've seen him

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I hadn't heard King endorsed Thompson

Mistake in my opinion

Thompson hasn't got the drive to win it or even be a player
    in the race

He just looks tired every time I've seen him
    Ain't that the truth....maybe he should have married an older woman
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Immigration

Romney has generally taken a hard-line approach to illegal immigration. He spoke out against the comprehensive immigration reform bill that stalled in Senate (NYT) in June 2007, calling it "a form of amnesty." (ABC)

Romney says the United States should implement an "enforceable employer verification system" using biometrically-enabled identification cards (PDF) for non-citizens. On the Bill O'Reilly Show in 2006, Romney said, “you have to have a tamper-proof document to make sure that people who are here [and] are aliens are identified and registered, and people cannot hire them unless they're here legally.â€

Thanks Sosad. I do like Thompson's detailed anti-illegal immigration plan that Roy Beck raves about, it's just that I don't think he has a chance to win in Iowa and he can "help" Huckabee indirectly (and I don't trust Huckabee!)

I appreciate your idealism Tinybob, and I think we share the same goals, but I still believe at this point that Romney is with us about 60-75% on illegal immigration and would be the best alternative barring a sudden unlikely rise by Hunter et al. Contrast this with Clinton, Obama, Giuliani, Huckabee. Who would be easier to work with and influence? I guess you can call me a pragmatist.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Thanks Sosad. I do like Thompson's detailed anti-illegal immigration plan that Roy Beck raves about, it's just that I don't think he has a chance to win in Iowa and he can "help" Huckabee indirectly (and I don't trust Huckabee!)

I appreciate your idealism Tinybob, and I think we share the same goals, but I still believe at this point that Romney is with us about 60-75% on illegal immigration and would be the best alternative barring a sudden unlikely rise by Hunter et al. Contrast this with Clinton, Obama, Giuliani, Huckabee. Who would be easier to work with and influence? I guess you can call me a pragmatist.
    "Populist" let me say when it comes down to the presidental race (if there is no decent independant) I will vote for anyone rather than a Demacrate as they all will give amnesty with out a second thought.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist

"Populist" let me say when it comes down to the presidental race (if there is no decent independant) I will vote for anyone rather than a Demacrate as they all will give amnesty with out a second thought.
    You are 100% correct and the Dems make no bones about it
    Every one of them is pro instant amnesty and they think its going to get them elected , They are sadly mistaken and you can bet the repubs are going to be all over them when the general election debates start after the noms are picked

I think it will be the issue that hands the Dems the biggest defeat in history

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910