Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Watch Out For Romney!!!!!

I am watching Mitt Romney being interviewed by Tim Russert. As you know, Russert has a way of getting at the truth in people. When asked about immigration, Romney admitts that the only people he would deport are the criminal aliens. Everyone else can stay here and get in line for a pathway to citizenship, but they will not be allowed to draw on social benefits. He does make the statement that they would have to go home eventually, but what does that mean. As far as employers of illegal aliens, he's very soft on punishment. Small fine in the beginning and no jail time ever. Relies on everyone getting the E-verify system.

Same old crap.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Axe Romney. My fear is we won't have anyone to vote for.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    After that statement, I think Romney has no chance of winning the election.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Well, I think everyone was kind of hoping Romney would be the one to enforce our immigration laws and clean up this mess, but I fear that's not the case. He's very weak on the entire issue.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well, I think everyone was kind of hoping Romney would be the one to enforce our immigration laws and clean up this mess, but I fear that's not the case. He's very weak on the entire issue.

Can you find a video to this interview or transcripts I think many people here would be very interested in seeing them myself included…

Like I said Last week its a Good thing William hasnt came out on any candidates yet the all keep stepping on there own words... But it would be good if we had this interview documented. Give any one of them enough rope and they will hang them self …

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I have no use for Romney ... He needs to just go retire with his muli millions of Dollars and you AmeriKa might want to put down the prescription drug bottles (Plural) and wake up soon.... before it is just a tad too late

Yes, I'd like to read the transcript or see the video, as Romney says clearly on his website & elsewhere that he supports enforcement of laws and no special pathways for illegals:

"Do not give amnesty or any special pathway to those who have come to this country illegally."

"Provide resources to enforce immigration laws throughout the nation, and crackdown on employers who continue to hire illegals with stiffer fines and penalties."

Banned
    My understanding of Romneys position on illegals is enforcement of all laws and deportation by attrician

You enforce the laws , they have to leave

I'm still going on his record , He actually did something in Mass.

In fact he did far more than any of the other front runners who outright
    support amnesty and letting them all in

If I can't have Tancredo , I will take Romney

Banned
    Peter King of Iowa planning endorsement

Just saw him on Fox news

It will be Romney or Thompson

Decision due any time

King is going to make his decision based on

Abortion stance
    Immigration and sovereignty
    marriage issue

He also said it will be based on electablity and overall chance
    to beat hillary or obama

I'm endorsing Ron Paul. The only person who will fix our problems. Tancredo and Hunter are solid, but I don't see them having a chance. Ron Paul has a definite chance. Guiliani, Thompson, Huckabee, Romney, and McCain will do NOTHING to fix the problems. Alot of talk and hot air is about all.

Ron Paul has a 20 year record of getting things done and working for the American people. He doesn't take money from lobbyists. He's not good looking or charismatic, but he gets the job done. He'll restore government to the way it was meant to be.

Ostrich

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast