Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    They know we are as mad as hell and they are trying to do damage control!!! TOO LATE WE ARE ON TO YOU!

You've got that right April.

What I thought was funny was how while Paulson is talking about doing this for the taxpayer, the commentators were talking about how it's Wall Street screaming about what THEY want, and THEY want it in the next few days
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Market has just dropped 200 pts since this little BS session started

April
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    They know we are as mad as hell and they are trying to do damage control!!! TOO LATE WE ARE ON TO YOU!

You've got that right April.

What I thought was funny was how while Paulson is talking about doing this for the taxpayer, the commentators were talking about how it's Wall Street screaming about what THEY want, and THEY want it in the next few days
    THEY WILL GET IT WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER!!!

Right on April. There is nothing they can say or do that we can or will trust. I trust them even less than as far as I can throw them and as strong as I am, I can't throw them that far. They are nothing, but a bunch of pathological liars. Keep calling and tell these crooks that we will not believe a word of their BS and we will not give in to these robber barons.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Right on April. There is nothing they can say or do that we can or will trust. I trust them even less than as far as I can throw them and as strong as I am, I can't throw them that far. They are nothing, but a bunch of pathological liars. Keep calling and tell these crooks that we will not believe a word of their BS and we will not give in to these robber barons.
    CALL WITHOUT CEASING THAN CALL SOME MORE!!!! RIGHT NOW IS THE TIME PATRIOTS!!!!

Oooops.....now they got ol' Ben stuttering and looking like a deer in headlights

I want to know, as a taxpayer, what kind of money I'm going to be making. That's what they keep saying......I want it in writing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Oooops.....now they got ol' Ben stuttering and looking like a deer in headlights

I want to know, as a taxpayer, what kind of money I'm going to be making. That's what they keep saying......I want it in writing.
    They do not want to explain or provide proof they just want the MONEY NOW!!!! I SAY NO!!!!!

working4change

They do not want to explain or provide proof they just want the MONEY NOW!!!! I SAY NO!!!!!
    I love the way Paulson says there are no guarantees!!! When it's taxpayer money no one cares!!!!

Exactly!!! What strikes me is that when they are pinned down on any specifics, it's "We don't know that", "It's something we will have to look at", etc.

Try going to the bank to borrow money and not having answers. Heck, I could never borrow $5 from my own mother without answers

Aren't these guys supposed to already KNOW all of this right now?

I say NO, NO, and NO!!!!!!

The irony of guys like Chris Dodd grilling (Monday morning quarterbacking) Paulson is just too funny when the fact of the matter is that congressmen like Dodd are the people who created the problem. Here are some questions I'd love to ask him:

-Senator Dodd, how much has Fannie and Freddie contributed to your campaigns?

-Why did Countrywide give you a "sweetheart" home loan?

-Why did the dem party block a bill (during the Clinton administration) that would have reigned in Fannie and Freddie and averted the problems we're facing today?

-If Fannie and Freddie CEO's are forced to give up their bonuses, are you and your buddies prepared to give up your pensions?

-Why do you place the blame on Fannie, Freddie, and the republicans when (primarily) dems pressured Fannie and Freddie to give more and more risky loans to minority groups over the last 30 years?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast