Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LegalUS:

Well Phred I did not clearly express what I saw happen, but I did my best. I was unable to come immediately to post what I witnessed, and by the time I could my exact details were not absolutely complete.
    Don't sweat it LegalUS. The reason I even made mention of Allard's amendment was because he did introduce and talk about it via a VERY SHORT floor speech - just 1 or 2 minutes max. So, it would have been very easy not to have noticed (lucky I was paying attention...). Also, anybody that is curious and wants to follow up can go check the online docs from the Senate or have a look at NumbersUSA (www.numbersusa.com).

Anyhoo, just wanted to let everybody know that not everything going on in the US Senate is bad today - most everything, but not all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LUSC - You have nothing to apologize for. Actually AFIAC You are entirely too generous and diplomatic. People like Sen Leahy intend to take our country in a direction that is not good for you or me or our communities and in particular our country. Please don't make the mistake that he and his ilk are somehow "side tracked" or don't "fully understand the issue." They know full well what they are attemping to do and they think folks like us are misguided nationalist or don't even really care what we think.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

If I can interject here:

They are in SHOCK that Americans READ & LISTEN!
    What??? Americans aren't 'stupid, lazy' folk? Huh?

No longer are they so sheltered that every single thing is hidden. That's precisely why kennedy & mccain are pulling this CLOSED DOOR policy...attempting to circumvent transparency.

Make NO mistake, folks.........these guys are scrambling like rats trying to cut us off at the pass. However, WE are learning how to cut them off at every pass and they're worried. Very worried!

The more worried they are, the more their double talk new lingo/phrases are pushed into the press. The most recent example is the TOUCH-BACK program that Cornyn and buddies are touting.

They're on the run
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Your right Sis, No more bamboozling the America people. We are wide awake and scrutinize everything coming out of Congress. Their feet are to the fire!!

It must be awfully hot up there on Capitol Hill.

I think Senator Feinstein seems to making SOME sense.
    Yeah like dumping $90,000 in the Freezer Jefferson into
    the Homeland security is smart...

Neils
    9:31 pm
    03/02/2007

April
    CCUSA wrote:

Their feet are to the fire!!

Lets keep the heat on, it is our only hope!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    CCUSA wrote:

Their feet are to the fire!!

Lets keep the heat on, it is our only hope!!!!!
    Yes , keep the heat so high they think they are living in hell, and if they want out they better do what the majority of this country wants them to do!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by neilsthepoet
    I think Senator Feinstein seems to making SOME sense.
    Yeah like dumping $90,000 in the Freezer Jefferson into
    the Homeland security is smart..
    I didn't say she was smart, Neil. She is starting to question whether the HUGE AMNESTY FREE FOR ALL by Kennedy and McCain, is really the right thing to do, because she is starting to think about national security. I think she got some hounding from her CA neighbors.
    To hire a complete out-in-the-open CROOK like Jefferson, makes her a donkey's rear end.
    By the way, I like your poems.

Hey firecracker....

Thanks .. about the comment on my poems.

But about Senator Diane, I think she'll
    keep adjusting till she sells you out.

She's only looking for whatever is politically
    expedient.

She has no sense of justice.

She comes from cuckoo ville.
    She is right wing where she comes from.

Neils
    4:45 pm
    03/03/2007

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12