Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote from Gemini-
    How many do you think are married?

Welcome Gemini.
    From whet I gather if the couple is in the country illegally they cannot be legally married.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

[quote="Rawhide"]Quote from Gemini-
    How many do you think are married?

Welcome Gemini.
    From whet I gather if the couple is in the country illegally they cannot be legally married.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide![/quote

Hi Rawhide!! <waves>

I thought the same about not being able to marry if the couple isn't here legally.

But, here on the forum not too long ago, there was an article about some county office getting tons of phone calls from couples concerned that they would not be able to marry without SSNs and/or documentation and the clerk was saying that this was not an issue. Now, whether or not this was some county acting on it's own, or if there is no law against it, I don't know.

I hope someone can remember where this was, or what the issue was that caused the panic because for the life of me, I can't offhand.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.offthekuff.com/mt/archives/009203.html

Here is what happened to Round Rock TX when the school tried to enforce it's attendence rules.. Just can't seen to do enough to bow down to these parasites....
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12