Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I need someone to explain this to me . I know when the Porta Rican who was destroying our neighborhood was told to live like an American he said he was a US citizen .

I don't think this really givs them citizenship or none would live in those places . They would all be here like the creep who tried to turn our n-hood into a slum .
    They are not citizens because they do not have state hood. They are however a US Territory and have certain rights because of it... One of those Rights is joining the Military and get a green card until citizenship is approved

The person you are referring too might be a citizen that just happen to love his ties to Purto Rico more than he does to the US.. Most Purto Ricans do... but being from a territory doesnt give a person from a territory an automatic green card... they have to apply for one just like any other person from any other country
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    I need someone to explain this to me . I know when the Porta Rican who was destroying our neighborhood was told to live like an American he said he was a US citizen .

I don't think this really givs them citizenship or none would live in those places . They would all be here like the creep who tried to turn our n-hood into a slum .
    From what I understand, Puerto Ricans are ALL legal. Puerto Rico is a US territory. Guam is as well......Which brings us to the Philipines.......PR, Guam, and the Phillipines were acquired by the USA in the Spanish/Ameircan War, but the Philipines were given independence after WWII.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

He definitely rocked! I was really happy that he stuck to his guns and called Raza Rick out on not differentiating illegals aliens vs. legal and also explaining his stance regarding not allowing illegals into the military and then citing why.

Rick looked as if he'd been tased for a brief moment and tried to change the subject.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Yeah I wonder why they didn't interview the majority of Non English speaking from Latin Countries that must use an interrupters from the Army bases in TEXAS
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Thank you all for info .

I got out of the service in 82.

My service number back then was my ssn.

Did something change somewhere somehow?
    How does someone get into the service without a valid social security number?

I got lost on that fact,
    (Common sense thingy)

If that sgt had a valid ssn there should have been no argument about his status.

Do foreigners get ssn numbers now?

Did Spitzer write to entry rules for the service and waive the ssn requirement?

If he had a fraudulent number then shouldn't he be taken to task and have his citizenship revoked for fraud?

Something stinks here.
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

Quote Originally Posted by Waiter
    I got out of the service in 82.

My service number back then was my ssn.

Did something change somewhere somehow?
    How does someone get into the service without a valid social security number?

I got lost on that fact,
    (Common sense thingy)

If that sgt had a valid ssn there should have been no argument about his status.

Do foreigners get ssn numbers now?

Did Spitzer write to entry rules for the service and waive the ssn requirement?

If he had a fraudulent number then shouldn't he be taken to task and have his citizenship revoked for fraud?

Something stinks here.

Waiter ,guess we will have to ask the Saudis and the Mexicans, since they seem to be running things now !

they get a special SSN .. the same kind they give foreign officers that train at military bases that Identify them as a non-US citizen on a temporary military ID Card
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This might sound bad, but the way it has turned on us, the Constitution is looking worse every day !

When this rule was writen I guess most of us were just arriving or hadn't been here long .

The 1st ammendment has been highjacked and turned against us by most of our leaders and other traitors , the enemies within .

The 2nd ammendment is being turned arund to make citizens defenseless .

From what I understand, Puerto Ricans are ALL legal. Puerto Rico is a US territory. Guam is as well......
    These are all Legal US citizens to include the Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, American Samoa, Puerto Rico

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast