Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey, if Sanchez lied to me about Mr. Darwin being an illegal alien, doesnt that mean he has to apologize on the air for calling that guy an illegal if it is not true?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Hey, if Sanchez lied to me about Mr. Darwin being an illegal alien, doesnt that mean he has to apologize on the air for calling that guy an illegal if it is not true?
    I'd say at best he was decieptful and worst they knew what they were doing and lying.. I was POed watching the show.. you could almost see what he was doing (If you had a military back ground)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    what i was saying was he took the pick of the litter and used that Sergeant as an example as a wedge to make all americans think Illegals are permitted in the military.... to make his case they twisted everything they could to make his (Rick Sanchez) case. Because the sergeant came from a former US territory he might have twisted his way into the Military through many differant ways.

Illegal Aliens cannot enter into the US Military

W, I think Rick should make a public apology. That snake in the grass does this to everyone who goes on his show. He makes it look like he's asking their opinion, then he puts his own spin on it to make his point. CNN should be ashamed to have him on their network. I say we should all email him and make him apologize. Although, I have to say, you did quite a number on him. You could almost see him squirming.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

W won because Sanchez didn't have an argument to begin with !

This guy did what all people without an argument do, they try to make their opponants look bad with lies and half truths .

Also they over talk them to confuse , but W didn't allow him to do that so the creep lost even with his bull crap tactics .

I have not watched CNN for the last 6 years, when my daughter told me about Fox News. Never saw or heard about Rick Sanchez and never want to again! I come from a family that is large and many have served in the military. My son-in-law was a Sargent Major and served for 20 years. I kept asking myself how in the world hundreds of illegals could get into the military as Sanchez stated. A lot of what he said absolutely infuriated me to the point of screaming at the computer causing my German Sheperd to run for cover. Is Sanchez legal? It makes you wonder! CNN had gotten so left wing that it is a disgrace! Allowing this jerk to have a show is criminal.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    "The Al Sharpton of illegals." I love it!!! I bet that idiot Sanchez was mad. Oh well.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

It seems obvious that Sanchez was given a platform to counteract Lou's popular anti-illegal views.Or it could be that CNN's management realizes that the illegal immigration story attracts viewers.For whatever reason,it's pretty clear that Sanchez likes and has sympathy for those who ignore our immigration laws.

It used to be easier for illegals to get into the U.S. military because of the fact that the military assigned your service numbers and didn't use social security numbers as they currently do.I think that using s.s. numbers started in the 70's.I had an assigned service number in 1966.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123