Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What does Waynes Farm sell? Do they sell it under their own name? Can we boycott their products?

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Banned
    This is a BIG outfit! Y'all ready to give 'em HELL?

www.waynefarmsllc.com

Wayne Farms LLC

4110 Continental Drive

Oakwood, Georgia 30566

678.450.3100 or 800.392.0844

Wayne Farms LLC is one of the top six fully integrated poultry processors in the United States. With a focus on quality every step of the way, "from farm to fork," more than 250 million chickens or 1.5 billion pounds of poultry are processed annually in our 13 facilities. Many of these products are marketed worldwide under the brands of Wayne Farms®, Dutch Quality House® and Platinum Harvest®. We employ over 9500 people who are dedicated to produce the highest quality products possible.

A great part of our success has been inspired by the rich history of leadership of our parent company. CONTIGROUP COMPANIES, INC.® (CGC) has a strong focus on animal proteins and is a recognized leader in the agribusiness world with operations in poultry, pork, cattle feeding and aquaculture. Founded in Belgium in 1813, it is one of the largest privately held companies in the United States and for more than 200 years has provided leadership in agribusiness and global trade.

Banned
    Check this out!

www.contigroup.com

Talk about your Agri-business. These folks are global.

Wow Pinestraw - where did you get all of that info? we could use your help on researching companies for the chamber of commerce boycott

Banned
    I'll do all I can. I work from home (let's see an I.A. take THIS job ) so I do have some time to research, and on this I am HIGHLY motivated. Give me the names, I'll give you the dirt.

Hi Pine straw guys the thing we need help is on the thread :YOUR BOYCOTT MANUAL PART 1 - its on this page-- thanks ! Thelmab][/b]

Banned
    Like the gnome says in the commercial, "I'm on my WAY!"

rabble

IF we lose our Country to this rabble, it will be our own damn fault.

You want to be free men?
    Well, you better start doing something then...

and pandering to standing power structures 'aint gonna cut it..

FORCE your State officers into action, if they don't act, WHAT are the people waiting for?

How much more do you have to witness...., who, not aware by now, do you think to convince?

ACT! We are no longer a democratic republican representational democracy, this is an obvious FACT! Deny them your monies, it is the only way.

It is called balking, and is the main weapon of a general strike. Time is running out, There will be only one US of A that you knew. That is all. cheers glenn

Like the gnome says in the commercial, "I'm on my WAY!"
    sorry correction: I meant the Lou Dobbs Thread

Latinos used Spanish. A voice was heard, after awhile, saying "Speak English, damnit!!!!!"

Latinos whined.
    Even when they DO speak English, you can't understand them over the phone or a walkee talkee. You have to be in there to see what is going on to get a gist for it unless you speak Spanglish anyway.

I wonder how many people are injured or killed at work from accidents because part of the people don't speak English.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12