Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The illegals are really a type of slave. They work for 10 cents on the dollar in a lot of cases with no benefits and terrorible working conditions. And that's what these people are defending. Which group is racist? The people who are opposed to this and want are laws enforced? Or the people who defend it and want it to be legalized?

Yes, wages are slave wages, but along with that comes all the nifty perks that go along: rent assistance, food stamps, medical care, etc. They are not defending those folks working for low wages; they are defending the right to suck this society dry.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TexSawdust
    I used their system to send the following letter....

Phil Griffin
    Executive-in-Charge
    MSNBC
    30 Rockefeller Plaza
    New York, NY 10112

Dear Mr. Griffin:

Thank you for bringing the issue of illegal immigration and its adverse affects on our country to your network. Unfortunately, more American people need to know how our country is fast becoming a third world country.

We need to see Dan Stein and William Gheen to name two on your shows daily. I'm a businessman and president of my company and choose only to hire legal, English speaking Americans... but unfair competition makes it extremely hard to compete for business when other companies in the area hire illegals. I've seen several businesses go under as a result and my future is severely threatened as well.

Illegal aliens pose all kinds of threats to our society and I'm tired of watching our quality of life degrade while major corporations reap the benefits of cheap labor. Our schools and medical system are overloaded with illegals.

I'd welcome daily reports of illegal immigration on your show daily. This is a very serious problem and I'm deeply concerned that our country will never be the same as more of these criminals invade us.

Visa's- someone shoot Bill Gates and his gang of thieves (CHAMBER OF COMMERCE)... I know scores of unemployed or underemployed software and hardware engineers that all hear the same tune- sorry, you're over qualified for the job. While at the same time they supposedly have a shortage of workers.... check how much engineer salaries have declined as the number of foreign workers have increased.

We are rapidly heading downhill as a country... as corporations seek to maximize their profits, they are at the same time decreasing the available pool of customers.

Henry Ford understood this principle- he built cars his employees could afford. He also knew he wouldn't be in the car business for long otherwise. Today's CEO's miss that fine point of doing business.

Frankly, I'm looking forward to the demise of many of today's corporations off the face of this world.

Thank you for your attention to these urgent concerns.
    Brilliant!!!

THAT IS THEIR WEAPON

and it works well to scare people away. By accusing others of hate and bigotry it is intended to scare off other would-be anti-illegal activists.

What this comes down to, is the invaders calling patriotic Americans, racists, in order to gain sympathy and power. Their weapons are lies and truth-twisting. Only those with strong character are immune to this kind of intimidation, and as we've seen, many politicians cave-in to this kind of pressure.

The only good thing about it, is that it shows who the true patriots are, and those who lack the character to defend their country against this invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by socal
    What this comes down to, is the invaders calling patriotic Americans, racists, in order to gain sympathy and power. Their weapons are lies and truth-twisting. Only those with strong character are immune to this kind of intimidation, and as we've seen, many politicians cave-in to this kind of pressure.....
    Yeah, it seems politicians would rather be called "traitors," "nazis" or "unpatriotic" rather than be be falsely called a "racist" if they try to secure our borders.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123