Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We Get Huge Boost: Hillary FOR Amnesty!

How sweet! If there is something good Republicans can not tolerate is being in bed(speaking metaphorically!) with the beech from NY. This may be what we need to put us in the winners circle:

http://theconservativevoice.com/forum/read.html?id=2341

http://theconservativevoice.com/forum/read.html?id=2341

by Jim Kouri - Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton told a group of illegal immigration advocates she will work to block legislation seeking to criminalize undocumented immigrants. Clinton, a suspected 2008 presidential candidate, made her comments with religious overtones in response to legislation proposed that would criminalize illegal immigration.
    Her latest remarks directly contradict her previous remarks when she said she was for tougher border security and against illegal immigration.

Surrounded by a multicultural coalition of New York immigration advocates, Clinton blasted the House bill as "mean-spirited" and said it flew in the face of Republicans' stated support for faith and values.

"It is certainly not in keeping with my understanding of the Scriptures," Clinton said, "because this bill would literally criminalize the Good Samaritan and probably even Jesus himself."

In a previous attack on a House bill regarding illegal immigration, Clinton stated that the GOP was trying to create a "police state."
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

Naaaa, that won't change anyone's mind, only the legal voters.

They all want these people for future campaign contributions and votes!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

In a previous attack on a House bill regarding illegal immigration, Clinton stated that the GOP was trying to create a "police state."
    No, we just want our laws ENFORCED. Isn't that what you took an oath to do?
    This witch has more faces than Eve and just about as many personalities (if you can call what she has a personality).
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Apparently she doesnt understand the immigration laws. And she is a lawyer.!!
    This unsightly pumpkin face just lost any hope of being elected president. Thats okay, I wouldnt have voted for her in the 1st place.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I could tell some SERIOUS tales when it comes to Hilliary Clinton...if people knew the truth about her, doubt seriously she would stay in public office.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I do not see how she honestly thinks she has a chance at the Presidency. Too many people despise her.

Just think 300 million people and the best one party can do is Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    I could tell some SERIOUS tales when it comes to Hilliary Clinton...if people knew the truth about her, doubt seriously she would stay in public office.
    Pinto Bean,

May I guess a few?

Mena Airport?
    Railroad Tracks?
    Gennifer Flowers' Neighbor?
    Jim McDougal?
    The October Surprise?
    The Video Tape?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?