Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I had to sit still for 20 minutes before I could even type.
    We can`t give up.

Maybe the Dems will get a closer look at what`s already been done by the illegals. (i won`t hold my breath)

But maybe this is another WAKE-UP call. There is still 2008.
    ------------------------

ncm

Quote Originally Posted by TheOstrich
    You need to calm down. Life will go on. You still live in the greatest country on earth.

If your A-Plan doesn't work, you go to your B-Plan. I know we have a B-Plan. And a C-Plan, if that doesn't work.

Ostrich
    What is plan B and plan C?
    Be careful what you wish for...you just might get it!

A finger points at the moon, the fool stares at the finger.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Perhaps there is an opportunity for compromise with the Democrats on the Impeachment of George Bush?

W
    To what end? Other than personal payback, it's a meaningless gesture, given that anyone else in line for the office will be equally against us on this issue.

I think we need to face the fact that our political options are just about exhausted. Sure, we can try to keep up pressure, but threats of voting the bums out again will not have any teeth for almost two years. Plenty of damage can be fast-tracked through in the mean time. As a matter of fact, I fully expect to see cooperation between the white House and the new Leftist majority ramrodding this crap through before it can become an issue for the Presidential election.

What this means is that we have to get back to the state and local level. we may have to take to the streets with some BIG marches to put some fear into the powers that be. Having said that, this is the worst possible outcome. The few Republicans who should have lost (like Texas Gov. Rick Perry, who is a major force in the SPP/ Trans-Texas Corridor camp) ended up winning and all the decent Republicans who should have won (like Santorum) ended up losing. We now have an internationalist/Leftist Congress and an internationalist/Leftist RINO in the White House. We have new Democrat governors in a number of states, thereby decreasing any chance of meaningful action at the state level.

Most distressing is the way that this GOP loss is being characterized by the controlled media. There has been scarcely a peep mentioning immigration as a key issue that led to voter discontent. Our opinions are being not only ignored, but swept under the carpet in preparation for the screw job we're about to get.

Oh, and the real terrorists are going to LOVE this. The result will be seen as a sign of weakness, meaning that we are going to see even more saber rattling from little hoodlums like Ahmadinejad and Kim Jong Il, and a ratcheting up of the insurgency in Iraq. We'll probably see another attack on our soil as well. I don't even want to begin to think what that would lead to. THIS IS BAD.

JAK
    Now McCain is even talking about what they SHOULD HAVE DONE (republicans)...of course he includes IMMIGRATION REFORM!

TRAITORS!

BUSH-KENNEDY-MCCAIN AMNESTY BILL! This really was a fixed job!

I don't know how they sleep at night. No heart/hell bound!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    You know, the democrats may have so many investigations on bush going on that he'll be too busy defending himself to deal with comprehensive immigration reform.
    Maybe he will be impeached. If he's thrown in jail I could only hope that his cellmate is 6'6" , 275# and very amorous!!
    Democrats want this as much as bush. The only way they wouldn't vote for amnesty is if the cost IS GREATER THAN THE BENEFIT!

Any ideas?? There is a way...we just have to find it!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK Wrote:
    There has been scarcely a peep mentioning immigration as a key issue that led to voter discontent.
    That`s exactly why they won. and the only reason. And they knew it.
    Did you notice how, all along, the dems kept quiet about immigration unless they were ask about it. We should have known something was up.

They knew if any kind of approach on Immigration was on the agenda they would not have gotten half of the vote`s they did.

This may turn alot of their own people away from them.
    ------------------------

State of Emergency

I agree with Cindy. There are WAY more illegals in the U.S. than this administration is fessing up to. I read Rep. Michael McCaul's (R-TX) Chairman of the Dept. of Homeland Security's Subcommittee on Investigations October report titled "A Line in the Sand: Confronting the threat at the Southwest Border". The report stated that during 2005 ALONE 4 to 10 million illegal aliens crossed our southern border. Previous government figures underplayed the number and reported it at around 1.2 million. Interesting.

I hope the dems investigate the hell out of Bush. I want to know why he insists on flooding this country with these racist, white-hating criminals.

The report, if you read it, is a real eye-opener. I wouldn't recommend it for late-night reading, though. It could cause nightmares. Very graphic.
    You can find it with a google search.

It's a shame that politics in the United States have been taken hostage by such a vocal, active and unrepresentative minority.

They are all commited to NAFTA, I personally believe this was all planned,the Republican House were not complying with the Big Bosses (NAU) so it was time to change for the Democrats .
    Bush, as their puppet, took care , together with his policy, "I"ll Stay the course in Iraq even if only Mrs. Bush and Barney supports me." he affirmed.

JAK
    "I"ll Stay the course in Iraq even if only Mrs. Bush and Barney supports me." he affirmed.
    yep, he used staying the course for the voters to play right into his hands...he is a traitor. Dems want bush to sign the amnesty plan...so I doubt if they will do any type of investigation on him. He will play them...wait and see. Too many people on both sides that can be bought.
    Thats the sad truth. In order to truly give the American people back their government...all of these people need to be replaced with true Americans...that care about the country and its citizens. Most all of these people are interested in power, money and votes!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast