Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TheOstrich
    You need to calm down. Life will go on. You still live in the greatest country on earth.

If your A-Plan doesn't work, you go to your B-Plan. I know we have a B-Plan. And a C-Plan, if that doesn't work.Ostrich

WE ARE NOT GIVING UP. IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL THE FAT LADY SINGS. WE NEED TO KEEP LETTING THEM KNOW HOW WE FEEL ABOUT ANMENSTY AND GUEST WORKERS PROGRAM.

Ostrich[/quote]
    If illegals are granted amnesty, America will no longer be the greatest country on earth. We will become a third world nation filled with poverty and disease.
    Amnesty would gurantee that the population would double with illegal's by the time they bring their families over here to live.
    [/quote]

IT WILL DEVASTATE THIS COUNTRY ECONOMICALLY AND ENVIORNMENTALLY. THERE IS ALREADY A SHORTAGE OF WATER AND THERE WILL NOT BE ENOUGH FOR THE POPULATION TO COME.
    THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END AS WE KNOW IT.
    GOD HELP OUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN.
    HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE ENOUGHT DEMO AND REPS THAT ARE AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION THAT WILL STOP THIS MADDNESS.

I'm going to post this several places as it peeves me so much. This was posted by our local hispanic activist.

http://www.waukegan.org/Forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=4

Palomablanca
    Advanced Member
    1070 Posts
    Posted - 11/08/2006 : 05:58:20
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, the day after the elections, I think it is safe to say that HR4437 is dead and buried. S2611 or a similar, mutated bill, on the other hand, has received a new lease on life.
    Both bills had provisions for a strengthened barrier between Mexico and the US. Whereas HR4437 would have dealt with the undocumented aliens quite harshly, S2611 has provisions for their assimilation.
    Like it or not, we will have new citizens.
    It is in ALL of our interests that this transition occurs as smoothly as possible. Give and take from BOTHsides.

To start with: The title of this thread [Illegal Aliens in Waukegan] will be a misnomer- most will no longer be illegal! A NEW thread must be started.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We've had it shoved down our throats for several decades. This is just another day.

It isn't getting any easier though is it?

What can we do now!!

Obviously, the slimmy disgusting democrats won!!!....They played on the discontent of the war and the corruption of a handful of republican politicians (ironically, democrats are more corrupted then republicans but have the liberal media as allies to cover up their mishaps) to slim their way into power....

Immigration control does not have a pray at this point...

we should simply open our arms wide, pull out of our pockets more money for their education, health care and welfare services, leave our doors open so they can come on in and help themselves to our personal possessions, and present our wives and daughters for sexual assult....

Think about....those of us that voted democrat have now screwed America!!!

Yes, it may seem like I am angry I AM!!!

So W. we are begging the importance of unifying with other immigration control groups to FIGHT the war!!!....

Please tell us what can we do now???

Would a national forum/meeting with other organizations to unify be the answer???

Please help us

There is nothing that will ever make me accept these illegals as citizens of this country. As far as I am concerned, they spit in every American's face when they come here with total contempt for our sovereignty and our laws. They will always be interlopers in my mind.

Re: are we going to see amnesty shoved down our throats?

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    are we going to see any thing done to stop illegal immigration?

I am so distraught right now.

If I don't see anything done to stop illegal immigration, I think I am going to lose it.

Please God, please tell me there is hope.
    Not unless you allow it to be so.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unification

Yes, there is strength in numbers. I was glad to see someone mention that. There are a considerable number of anti-illegal-immigration groups out there (not a few of which I am a member). Maybe we can focus on uniting and strengthening for a much more cohesive and effective fight. After all, that's what the much-hated ACLU and LA RAZA and numerous other successful activist groups have done. It takes talk, but it also takes ACTION. We need visibility and we need numbers. We also need organization.

Anyone interested? I will voice this need with the other groups of which I am a humble member, however I have no leadership role in any of them.

Any leaders out there??

P.S. We have got to throw that "Racist" moniker right back at them, and add a few of our own, like "unpatriotic" or something, to succeed. La Raza, even though they are one of the most racist orgs. I've ever known, have used that R word very successfully to their advantage. We need to nip that in the bud.

Quote Originally Posted by noyoucannot
    There is nothing that will ever make me accept these illegals as citizens of this country. As far as I am concerned, they spit in every American's face when they come here with total contempt for our sovereignty and our laws. They will always be interlopers in my mind.
    I totally agree. They are completely unacceptable as citizens. In this country, I see a total erosion of the rule of law. Something that took from the end of the Roman Republic to the Glorious Revolution to establish is being undone. Corporate lawbreaking, political corruption, and now the willingness to grant so-called earned citizenship to people guilty of violating several laws on a a "know-or-should have known" standard of guilt.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    I'm just listening on the radio and they're confirming what others have said, Tony Snow is saying that the president sees the possibility of "comprehensive immigration reform".
    What a jackass president we have. He sucks his party down the toilet and all he can think of is his ridiculous plan for opening the borders and giving away this country.
    Start taking spanish lessons.
    What a disgusting mess. I'll still NEVER give up this fight.
    if he signs that bill ,,law what the hell ever...than all bets are off..I will fight this and way i can..we need help..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast