Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Dixie wrote:

If I had known that dropping the F-Bonb on Cornyn would get him to vote no on cloture and take Hutchison with him, I would have called him up last year and screamed the F-word at him before the S2611 Cloture vote.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"The Senate's comprehensive Immigration Reform Package&

For those interested on seeing "The Senate's Comprehensive Immigration Reform Package" or La Crap Bill.

Type in "minutemen" in google Then go to The Minuteman Project- Official Website

Hit Enter

At the top of the page you will see The Senate's Comprehensive Immigration Reform Package

under this it says: Read full text of the Draft Bill here.... <------ click on here

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Thank you skeptic!!! Guess I'll be doing some reading.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    From what I saw today:

. All presidential candidates were either not there or didn't vote on this important issue showing Americans they are either Cowards, or just taking care of their own special interests/thinking of themselves as usual = no action.

. Four Democrats voted Nay: Baucus (MT), Byrd (WV), Dorgan (ND) and Tester (MT) showing the courage and interest in participating and voting in favor of saving the United States,

. 17 Republicans voted Nay - Allard (CO), Bunning (KY), Coburn (OK), Corker (TN), Cornyn (TX), Crapo (ID), DeMint (SC), Dole (NC), Enzi (WY), Hutchison (TX), Inhofe (OK), Roberts (KS), Sessions (AL), Shelby (AL), Susunu (NH), Thomas (WY), Thune (SD) and Vitter (LA). Hope for them

. One Independent, Sanders (VT) voted Nay - some hope for Vermont;

. States where both Senators voted nay: Montana (D), Alabama (R), Oklahoma (R), Texas (R), Wyoming (R), possible places to get away from illegals.

The rest that voted yea 42 Democraps and 27 Republicants are nobody's trying to be somebody's.
    What ever those senators say/do is questionable and considered to be treason.
    Did you forget Cornyn?
    No...He's on there listed with the 17 senators that voted nay.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

No matter how we look at this illegal immigration problem, I don't think there is any solution that is to the advantage to this country and the American people. I may sound like a defeatist, but I think we all will lose if there is anything less than deportation and controlled legal immigration.
    If the bill is not approved in the House, what is the other solution?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678