Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And to top it off, we have to keep pestering them constantly because they don't seem able to focus on ANY of the tasks they are supposed to be doing. I sent out more letters to senators and congressmen tonight. I feel like I'm riding herd over a kindergarten class full of ADD kids!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw
    A complete shut down of the border would be a great place to start. Why this has not been done is mind boggling. How many more tunnels need to be discovered?
    It would be so simple. Just shut it down, build a wall, and station security patrols at checkpoints everywhere. I think that some people already knew about the tunnel. It took careful planning and engineering to construct that tunnel, so I dont think it was built by a bunch of unskilled Mexicans.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

the fence that the minute men designed would prohibit tunnels, too, unless they were mighty deep tunnels!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Build a fence/wall and strap Bush and the rest of his guru's on top. Pretty much like humpty dumpty!!
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Bush and his cronies are making fools of the American people. It is NOT their intent to stop illegal immigration, and it IS their intent to grant amnesty to each and every illegal in our country. Why? Because Bush wants cheap, non-union labor for his big-business buddies.

Bush doesn't give a damn about any of us.

Bush and his cronies are making fools of the American people.
    The only ones I can see Bush making fools out of are himself and the few people who still follow his lead-- and that number dwindles daily.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12