Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

jlo

We must stick together...

This problem transcends polital parties; both democrat and republican citizens alike will be affected by an amnesty program/temp worker policy. We must stick together and really put the pressure on our representatives.
    I am(or thought I was) a Republican, but I am sickened by the efforts of President Bush. What a sell-out...

Very true JLO. We need solidarity for all Americans to fight this threat.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

jlo "what a sell out"

Yep...Bush is the saddest most tragic sell out in American History.

I'm a 4th generation Republican.

Join the club of the oh-so-bitterly-disappointed.

I think it's a very big club, too!

Your suggestion that all Americans, regardless of political party affiliation, need to come together as ONE NATION on this issue is RIGHT ON!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: We must stick together...

Quote Originally Posted by jlo
    This problem transcends polital parties; both democrat and republican citizens alike will be affected by an amnesty program/temp worker policy. We must stick together and really put the pressure on our representatives.
    I am(or thought I was) a Republican, but I am sickened by the efforts of President Bush. What a sell-out...
    Welcome, Jlo,

I agree with you. I happen though to be a FORMER and I mean FORMER lifelong Democrat critter. I'm thoroughly disgusted with the Dem party especially on their stance in illegal immigration. A few of the Republicans are better or much better but on average don't do sheet for the regular American. My party affiliation is now Independent. If there are no good parties in upcoming elections then - out of disgust - I won't vote at all. If not voting though, I do NOT INTEND to take it lying down - I plan to raise all types of hell and fuss loudly and in front of other Americans such as myself who are not rich and famous.

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Welcome, jlo !!

The only way for us to beat this rich and powerful TRAITOR to the American people is to join hands in the most sincere and determined way as American brothers and sisters with the common goal of stopping him.

IF WE DO THAT, THAN THE RICH AND POWERFUL PRESIDENT WILL HAVE MET HIS MATCH IN THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Stop him before it's too late, America We are now in the final hours of hope to reclaim what is ours and not George Bush's. Our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I too for my all of my life for as long as I have been following politics have considered myself Republican. I have voted Republican in every election since I was 18. After Sept 11th, I was a stronger Republican than ever, standing up for Bush against any and all who would say anything negative about the man. Over the last 5 years, I have become disillusioned. I have come to realize that us against them is not Republicans against Democrats but those in power against the rest of us. I'm not saying that I'm no longer disgusted by the far left and their agenda for America because I am. However, I've come to see that the politicians exploit what divides us to in order to keep their deception up.

I'm disgusted at the decline of morality in America but the govt is never going to fix this. Republicans, when in control of the executive branch and have the majority in the legislative branch, cannot change America for the better. Democrats, when in control, cannot change America for the better. They are ALL being bought off by special interests and corporations. Democrats as much as Republicans are. Both parites pander for votes. Both parties spend our money like drunken sailers, and neither party can change American culture for the better or worse. It is what it is regardless of whether or not it is govt sanctioned.

I have for the most part supported the war because I see the big picture in fighting terrorism so therefore feel that Iraq was as fair of a target as any ME nation whose leaders fund and support terrorists. I've held the view that the war on terror is much larger than whether or not Iraq had WMD and that as long as Islamo-fascists are being forced to take their fight to where our well armed troops are, they don't have the luxury of attacking our unarmed civilizians here at home. However, the dichotomy that exists between fighting that war while our borders are gaping wide open is one that is too blatant to ignore. It simply makes no sense. I now believe that the rich and powerful have been playing the average Americans against each other for their own collective benefit.

Unfortunately, I see a revolt against the govt as the only solution (not through violence but through the process of democratic governance).........and I am not hopeful at all that it will happen. I truly hope that my progeny will end with my children as I fear that the quality of life coming to this country within the next few generations will be one not worth living. Our generation accepts things that our early American ancestors would have went to war over. Imminent domain being only one of those things. We are creating our own demise and democracies get the leaderships they deserve.

jlo
    Is Tom Tancredo running for president in 2008? Will he represent the Republican party or and independant party?

jlo
    Could we flood ICE with phone calls the next time there's a protest?

Is Tom Tancredo running for president in 2008? Will he represent the Republican party or and independant party?
    Don't we wish!

Quote Originally Posted by jlo
    Could we flood ICE with phone calls the next time there's a protest?
    Welcome jlo-
    I think pratically everyone on this forum has probably called ICE to complain about the protests. If not ICE, then their local representatives.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast